- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(BOAT LOCATION: PALMETTO FL) The Pro-Line 33 Walkaround strikes the balance between hard-core fisherman and family cruiser. The 11' beam makes room for a large open cockpit with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Below is a comfortable full-featured cabin for overnight and weekend cruises or fishing trips.
The Pro-Line 33 WA has a hard top with half-tower, overhead electronics box, rocket launchers, and spreader lights. The helm is starboard with double-wide helm seat and is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. Electronics package includes: Furuno 24-mile radar, Furuno depth finder, Danforth compass, Furuno color fish finder, Furuno color GPS/map, and Icom VHF Radio. Seating includes helm seat, port side companion lounge, and transom bench seat. The 75 square foot cockpit features wet bar with ice maker, cockpit bolsters, transom livewell, prep station with sink, in-deck fish boxes, lockable rod storage, and flush mount rod holders. A transom door opens to the swim platform with boarding ladder. Wide walkaround gives easy access to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, Delta anchor, and Simpson Lawrence electric windlass.
The air-conditioned cabin features 6'8" of headroom, lots of natural light, and leather seating. The forward convertible v-berth has under-seat storage and dining table. There's a mid-cabin berth that doubles as storage area. The full galley has upper & lower cherry cabinets, solid surface counter top with integrated sink, refrigerator, Kenyon single burner stove, Origo microwave oven, and B&D coffee maker. The enclosed head compartment with shower is starboard. Flat screen television and an AM/FM/CD stereo provides entertainment during and after fishing.
Power is provided by twin 2006 Yamaha 250-hp four-stroke engines that are fully serviced and ready to go. This 33' walkaround features 10,000 BTU reverse cycle HAC, Halon fire protection, Bennett trim tabs, and is ready for a genset with all lines and wiring in place. There is normal wear & tear that could use some TLC, but if you are looking for a roomy fisherman that is well equipped and ready to fish now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Pro-Line 33 WA.
- Displacement: 12000
- Total Power: 250
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 20
- The air-conditioned cabin features 6'8" of headroom, has lots of natural light, leather seating, and sleeps four. Forward Convertible Dinette/V-Berth Full Galley Enclosed Head Compartment with Shower Mid-Cabin with Double Berth Flat Screen Television Three Overhead Hatches
- Full galley designed for overnight and weekend getaways. Upper & Lower Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Integrated Sink Booth-style Dinette Kenyon Electric/Alcohol Cook Top Origo Microwave Oven B&D Coffeemaker Under-counter Refrigerator
- Helm & Cockpit
- Helm and companion seating needs some TLC with worn vinyl. Hard Top with Half-Tower Rocket Launchers & Spreader Lights Overhead Electronics Box Double-wide Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Ice Maker Removable Transom Bench Seat 75 Square Foot Cockpit Cockpit Bolsters Transom Live Well Prep Station with Sink In-deck Fish Boxes Lockable Rod Storage Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Navigation & Entertainment
- Furuno FCV 582 24-mile Color Radar Furuno Depth Finder Icom M502 VHF Radio Danforth Compass Furuno Color Fish Finder Furuno Color GPS/map Flat Screen Television AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Delta Anchor Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass Wide Walkways Transom Door Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Fresh Water Washdown Raw Water Washdown
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2006 Yamaha 250-hp 4-stroke Engines 10000 BTU Reverse Cycle HAC Halon Fire Suppression Bennett Trim Tabs Holding Tank with Macerator Setup for Genset 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries Battery Charger Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.