- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Ponce Inlet FL) The Tiara 4300 Open is a top-quality express with fish-ready cockpit, upscale accommodations, and sport cruiser performance. A careful blend of fisherman and cruiser the 4300 is ready for a day of fishing or a family cruise.
The Tiara 4300 features large cockpit with radar arch and bimini top over helm seating. The helm has double-wide helm seat backed by a wet bar with ice maker. The helm features a full complement of electronics including: Furuno 36-mile radar, Northstar GPS chart plotter, depth sounder, Robertson auto pilot, and VHF marine radio. The wrap-around companion lounge has under-seat storage. A full enclosure and AC unit maintains guest comfort. The 15' wide cockpit has room to maneuver and is equipped with fold-away transom bench seat. Transom door leads to an extended swim platform. The foredeck is equipped with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor & windlass.
Below you find a cabin well suited to the needs of a weekend or extended cruise. The open salon features port side convertible settee, starboard wraparound convertible dinette, and built-in TV. The galley is aft and is equipped with an U-shaped Corian counter top with stainless steel deep sink, electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, space saver coffee maker, and side-by-side refrigerator & freezer. The forward stateroom has an island queen berth, under-berth storage, TV with stereo, and two cedar-lined hanging lockers. The enclosed head compartment has vacuflush toilet, vanity with sink, and tub with shower. Reverse cycle HAC units maintain interior comfort, and a Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power.
Lady Lucy is powered by twin 550-hp Detroit Diesel engines that combine diesel dependability with a cruising speed of 25 knots. This well-equipped express is carefully maintained and is ready to fish or cruise. Call now to schedule a showing to see for yourself how this good looking 43' Tiara fits your lifestyle.
- Displacement: 29500
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 525 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 60
- Air-conditioned interior with teak woodwork, leather upholstery, carpeting, and over six feet of headroom. MASTER STATEROOM FORWARD with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Mirrored Bulkhead with Storage, TV, Stereo, and Two Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers CONVERTIBLE SETTEE - L-Shaped Settee Converts to Upper & Lower Berths CONVERTIBLE DINETTE - Wrap-around Dinette with Teak Table and TV FULL GALLEY - Located Aft, Port Side, the Galley is Open to the Salon ENCLOSED HEAD COMPARTMENT - Located Across from Galley and Features VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity with Corian Counter, and Tub with Shower
- Teak Cabinets with Ample Storage Corian Counter Top Built-in Blender Stainless Steel Sink SubZero Side-by-Side Refrigerator & Freezer Three-Burner Electric Cook Top Microwave Oven SpaceSaver Coffee Maker
- Cockpit & Helm
- Enclosed helm with room for guests. Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top Full Enclosure Air-Conditioned Helm Double-Wide Helm Seat Wrap-around Guest Lounge Fold-away Transom Seating Wet Bar with Ice Maker
- Furuno 36-mile Radar Northstar GPS Chart Plotter Robertson Auto Pilot Depth Sounder VHF Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Open Cockpit with Fresh and Raw Water Washdown. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain and Rode Windlass Cockpit Bolsters Transom Door Swim Platform Cockpit Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 550-hp Detroit Diesel Engines Oil Exchange System Glendinning Synchronizer Halon Fire Suppression Reverse Cycle HVAC Westerbeke 9-kW Generator Dual 30-amp Shore Power Battery Charger 20-Gallon Water Heater Central Vacuum
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.