- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) The Bayliner 265 Sunbridge is an express cruiser with style, family accommodations, and performance. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a mid-cabin interior with double berth and convertible dinette. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 27' Express can easily accommodate.
On deck we have a roomy cockpit with bimini top and cockpit cover. Seating includes an adjustable bucket helm seat, port side companion lounge with adjustable backrest, and removable cockpit seating. The wet bar will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the integrated swim platform with transom locker and freshwater shower. The walk-through windshield and molded steps give easy access to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail.
The air-conditioned salon has cherry cabinets and teak & holly sole. The forward convertible dinette/v-berth has removable table and filler cushions. The galley has cherry cabinets, solid surface counter top with electric cook top, stainless steel sink, Norcold under-counter refrigerator, and Tappan microwave oven. The mid-cabin has double berth and privacy curtain. The head is off the salon and includes vanity with sink and shower.
This 27' cruiser is powered by a Mercruiser 260-hp engine with Bravo III outdrive that provides sportcruiser performance. She has very low hours and warranty remaining. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this affordable family express.
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 40
- Fuel: 75 Fresh Water: 20 Holding: 20
- Convertible Lounge/V-berth Forward with Removable Table and Filler Cushions Teak & Holly Sole AM/FM/CD Stereo with Helm Remote Full Galley Port Side Mid-Cabin with Double Berth Enclosed Head Compartment with VacuFlush Head, Vanity, and Shower
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Tops Stainless Steel Sink Tappan Microwave Oven Electric Cooktop Under-counter Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit Bimini Top Mooring Canvas Walk-through Windshield Molded Steps Bucket Helm Seat Portside Lounge with Adjustable Backrest Wet Bar Removable Transom Seating
- Wood-grained Dash Tilt Steering Trim Tab Controls Digital Depth Sounder Northstar 650 GPS - Chart Plotter - Fishfinder Combo Danforth Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Dry Stored, Under Cover No Bottom Paint White Bottom Blue Hull White Topside Stainless Steel Bow Rail Transom Door Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 260-hp Mercruiser 5.0L MPI Engine Bravo III Sterndrive Transferable Warranty 30-amp Shore Power Dual Batteries with Charger HAC Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.