PRICE REDUCTION - NOW ONLY $159,000
Live aboard or sail the world in this Spencer 51 Ketch. Spencer Boats LTD in British Columbia built custom sailboats to owners specifications and their 51/53s were designed for long range cruising. If you visit the Spencer Yacht Owners Group website you will find owner's tales of many cruises. Thirty of the 51 & 53 models were built and here we have an excellent example of why they are still so popular.
Mary Baker is a three-stateroom ketch with beautiful lines and plenty of room. Each stateroom has a double berth with the forward stateroom being a v-berth. The salon is large, open, and tall with lots of natural light. The salon has new cushions, flat screen television with DVD, 100w stereo, and air conditioning. The salon is comprised of settee, dinette, chart station, and galley. The full service galley features refrigerator/freezer, 3-burner stove with oven, and stainless steel double sink with pressurized water. A 2.5kW generator provides electricity when away from shore power. Between the helm & chart station you have the following instruments: Danforth compass, Standard Eclipse VHF radio, Standard Horizon GPS, Furuno radar, and Cetec autopilot.
On deck you have a large, bimini-covered, cockpit. Sails are in excellent condition, the AwlGrip is fresh, the thru-the-hull fittings all new, and there are stern mounted dinghy davits with Alliance dinghy with 15hp 4-stroke outboard. Six sails + spinnaker, Lewmar 48 self-tailing winches, Pro/Furl roll furling, three anchors, windlass, and swim ladder. Auxiliary power is provided by a rebuilt 85hp Perkins diesel with new shaft and propeller. Only 100 hours on the Perkins. Other mechanicals include air conditioning and generator.
Mary Baker can be a beautiful live-aboard or fulfill your dreams of sailing the world. The current owner is ill and must sell. Come see this wonderful 51' Spencer, call now to schedule a showing.
- Displacement: 58000
- Total Power: 85
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 200
- Large Open Salon New Cushions Flat Screen TV with DVD 100W Stereo Full Service Galley Chart Station Three Staterooms with Double Berths Two Marine Manual Heads Air Conditioning 2.5 kW Generator
- Refrigerator/Freezer Three-Burner Stove with Oven Stainless Steel Double Sink Pressurized Water
- Danforth Compass Standard Eclipse VHF Radio Barometer, Bell, Horn Standard Horizon GPS Furuno Radar Cetec Autopilot
- Cockpit & Deck
- Cockpit Bimini Six Excellent Sails + Spinnaker Lewmar 48 Self-tailing Winches Three Anchors Windlass New AwlGrip New Thru-the-Hull Fittings Pro/Furl Roll Furling Swim Ladder Alliance Dinghy with 15hp 4-stroke Mercury
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Rebuilt Perkins 85hp Diesel with 100 hours New Propeller & Shaft Engine Alarm Emergency Tiller 2.5kW Generator Air Conditioning Three Batteries with Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.