- 64 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D2842 LE 423
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Split, Croatia) This Elegance 64 was designed for Formula One Racer, Ralf Schumacher to reflect a festive flair and serious performance. She comes with an extra large flybridge, roomy cockpit, double garage with jet ski and tender, open salon, full galley, dining area, lower helm, and three staterooms with three full head compartments. There’s room for everyone and everything on any length cruise.
The open flybridge features a low profile radar arch and bimini top. The upper helm has captain's chair and is equipped with full electronics including: depth finder, GPS/radar, auto pilot, and Icom VHF radio. There is companion seating helm side, a wet bar for refreshments, a huge tanning bed, and spacious U-shaped guest lounge with table. With 360° views and exceptional accommodations, there's no better way to spend a day on the water. A stairway leads below to the cockpit.
The main deck has space to spare. The huge foredeck has stainless steel railing, anchor with roller and windlass. A foredeck lounge and oversize sun pad provides room for relaxing and sunbathing. The spacious cockpit is an outdoor extension of the salon with room for entertaining, alfresco dining, and water sports. The transom door and stairway give easy access to the oversized swim platform with double garage. The platform opens to reveal a jet ski and tender that launch and retrieve via a custom slip system.
The sliding doors from the cockpit open to a breath-taking salon with port side leather settee, and facing entertainment center. Midship we find a gourmet galley and dining room. Forward is the lower helm with companion seating. A companionway next to the lower helm leads below to the staterooms.
There are three staterooms, each with its own dramatic theme and luxurious finishings. The forward stateroom features island queen berth, night stands, dressers to each side, under-berth storage, two hanging lockers, and en suite head with mirrored vanity and shower stall. The guest stateroom is port side with twin berths, center night stand, under berth storage, hanging locker, and en suite head compartment with mirrored vanity, and shower stall. The master stateroom is midship and features island queen berth with under berth storage, night stands, two hanging lockers, two settees, and ensuite head with mirrored vanity and shower stall.
That's It is equipped with twin 1360-hp MAN diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power and exceptional performance. Mechanical features include two Onan 17.5kW generators, Marine Air reverse cycle HAC, Sea Recovery water maker, and 71-gallon water heater. This 64' Elegance has unique furnishings, has room to spare, is well equipped, has been maintained to exceptional standards, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 64' Drettman Elegance Yacht.
- Total Power: 1360
- Custom Interior designed by Claudia Drettmann with a Safari Theme. Three Staterooms: Forward Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Under-berth Storage, Mirrored Bulkhead, Night Stands, Dressers to Each Side, Two Hanging Lockers, and Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths, Under-berth Storage, Mirrored Bulkhead, Night Stand, Hanging Locker, and Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall Master Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Under-berth Storage, Mirrored Bulkhead, Night Stands, Settees to Each Side, Two Large Hanging Lockers, and Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall
- Main Deck
- Main Salon Aft with Access to Cockpit, Port Side Settee facing Entertainment Center Galley and Dining Area Amidship Lower Helm Forward with Companionway to Staterooms
- That's It features a large flybridge with teak deck with abundant room to relax and entertain. Open Flybridge Low Profile Radar Arch Bimini Top Stairway Forward to Main Salon Stairway Aft to Cockpit Forward Helm with Captain's Chair Companion Lounge Wet Bar Oversize Tanning Bed U-Shaped Guest Lounge with Table
- Cockpit Lounge at Transom Stairway to Bridge Wide Side Decks for Forward Access Stairway to Swim Platform PWC Garage with Custom Slip System Avon Tender and SeaDoo Jetski
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Deck Rail Wide Sidedecks Teak Foredeck Huge Foredeck Sun Pad Foredeck Guest Lounge
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1360-hp MAN 12-cylinder Diesel Engines Four-Blade High Speed Propellers Sea Recovery Water Maker Two 17.5kW Onan Generators 71-gallon Water Heater Marine Aid Reverse Cycle HAC
- Electronics & Instruments
- Ritchie Magnetic Compass Raymarine Electronic Compass MAN & VDO Instruments GPS/Radar/Chart Plotter Autopilot Echo Sounder VHF Marine Radio Five LG Flat Screen TVs TracVision SAT-TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.