- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L IB
- Number of Engines
Seller will consider trade for nice sized sailing cat or fishing boat...
The Silverton 360 Express is a well-styled express with above average comfort and performance. On deck there is a big, open, cockpit with more seating than just about any boat in its class. There is a wide captain & companion helm seat, a port side companion lounge, and a large wrap-around cockpit lounge. To keep all your guests refreshed there is a cockpit wet bar with ice maker right behind the helm seat. A starboard transom door gives easy access to the extended swim platform. The walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck sun pad. This 360 Express has a radar arch, bimini top, and full enclosure with new Eisenglass and new canvas. The is plenty of room for friends and family to enjoy the sun and sea air.
There is no lack of room below with an open salon, forward stateroom, and mid-cabin convertible seating area. Privacy doors are included for both cabins. The forward stateroom has island queen berth with ample storage. The mid-cabin features a U-shaped seating lounge with table for daytime relaxation and entertaining. At night it converts to a double berth stateroom. In the salon there is a curved settee with cocktail/dining table to starboard. Port side we have a full service galley with over counter storage cabinets, solid service counter top with two-burner cook top and molded in-counter sink. There's an under-counter refrigerator and storage cabinets. Appliances include coffee maker, microwave oven, and toaster oven. The large enclosed head compartment has vanity with sink and mirror and shower. There are ample accommodations for a family overnight or weekend getaways.
Bella Linda is powered by twin 320-hp Mercruiser inboard engines. She has a Kohler generator for offshore electrical power and reverse cycle HAC for interior comfort. The helm electronics include a Garmin 2010C GPS, Raymarine auto pilot, VHF radio, and AM/FM/CD stereo with helm remote control. This a well equipped, well maintained, family express with accommodations for family and friends. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Silverton 360 Express.
- Displacement: 16032
- Total Power: 320
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Forward Island Berth Mid-Cabin with Convertible Seating Starboard Settee with Dining Table Port Side Galley Enclosed Head Compartment with Shower
- Solid Surface Counter Top with Molded Sink Two-Burner Cook Top Under-counter Refrigerator/Freezer Coffee Maker Microwave Oven Toaster Oven Upper & Lower Galley Storage
- Cockpit & Helm
- Bimini and Full Enclosure with New Eisenglass Helm and Companion Seating Port Side Companion Lounge Wrap-around Cockpit Lounge Cockpit Wet Bar Transom Door Swim Platform Transom Shower Walk-Through Windshield Foredeck Sun Pad Radar Arch
- Garmin 2010C GPS Raymarine Auto Pilot VHF Radio AM/FM/CD Stereo with Helm Remote
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp 8.1L Mercruiser V-Drive IB Engines Kohler 7.3kW Generator Reverse Cycle HAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.