- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizson 7.4L MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Major price reduction!
In the water and ready for sea trial!
(LOCATION: Fairhaven, MA) The Wellcraft 330 Coastal is the best of both worlds with features the fisherman demands and a cabin as comfortable and well-appointed as any family cruiser. This 330 Coastal has gone one step further and upgraded with the Tommy Bahama interior.
Usually when boat builders blend styles the compromise leaves things out. Wellcraft has avoided that error by giving the fisherman everything he expects. The 330 comes equipped with hardtop with full enclosure, rocket launchers, spreader lights, built-in tackle center, bait prep station, live well, two fish boxes, rod storage locker, and dual washdown. All this and you still have a big cockpit to maneuver in. This 330 has a full complement of electronics: Furuno Color GPS/Chartplotter, Furuno 48 mile radar, Furuno color fishfinder, Standard Horizon VHF radio, EPIRB, AND Simrad autopilot.
Below the owner has taken an exceptional interior and made it better with a recent upgrade with Tommy Bahama furnishings. It adds a bit island style to a salon that features a forward V-berth, convertible dinette, enclosed head with vanity and shower, and a full service galley. The galley is equipped with refrigerator/freezer, built-in microwave, built-in coffeemaker, two-burner stove, solid surface counter top with molded sink, and kitchen storage.
This 33 Wellcraft Coastal is powered by twin 380 hp Mercruiser Horizon inboard engines with only 392 hours. They give a cruising speed in the low 20s and a top speed of around 30 knots. She is also equipped with a 4.5kW Kohler generator with reverse cycle HAC. This Wellcraft has everything you need for fishing or cruising and does it with style. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Displacement: 16000
- Total Power: 380 Cruising Speed: Low 20s
- Fuel: 288 Fresh Water: 52 Holding: 20
- Upgraded with a TOMMY BAHAMA interior in 2006. Forward V-Berth Convertible Dinette Full Service Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Refrigerator/Freezer Built-in Microwave Built-in Coffeemaker Two-Burner Stove Solid Surface Countertop with Molded Sink Storage up & down
- Electronics & Electrical
- Furuno 1850 Color GPS/Chartplotter Furuno 48 mile Open Array Radar Furuno 856 Color Fishfinder Standard Horizon VHF Radio Simrad Autopilot EPIRB 4.5kW Kohler Generator 30 amp Shore Power Reverse Cycle HAC 30 amp Battery Charger
- Deck & Cockpit
- Hardtop with Full Enclosure Spreader Lights Transom Door Bow Pulpit Electric Windlass Fresh & Raw Water Washdown Built-in Tackle Center Bait Prep Station Live Well Two Fish Boxes Rod Storage Locker Rocket Launchers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.