- - 340 Vyper
- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502's W/Bravo I - Stern Drives
- Number of Engines
NEARLY $10,000 IN ENGINE MAINTENANCE IN MAY 2011 - CALL FOR DETAILS!
Velocity and luxury unite on the 340 Vyper. Hit speeds in the 80’s with her two, 502-MPI Bravo’s (415-hp each). When you slow down, you’ll appreciate 34-feet of first class comfort, convenience, and her Ruby Red, Citrus Yellow, and Dark Violet color, finished with Lemans graphics, gray carpeting, and Melrose cabin fabrics. Powerquest has taken performance to a new high with the introduction of their high-performance step bottoms, which make them faster than comparable V-bottom boat’s with the same power. Powerquest has a time-proven reputation for building the finest performance boats, and cruisers in the industry; you can see the craftsmanship in this hull immediately. With 5’5” of headroom, the Vyper’s cabin gives you room to move around comfortably. Her offshore bolster seat bottom mechanically drops down a full 90-degrees, so you can really grab hold of the Vyper’s awesome power. Take a look in the Vyper’s engine compartment, and you’ll drool over the pair of Mercruiser 502-MPI’s. This boat offers pure power, and pure performance with ease. Her sun lounge provides a comfortable place to catch some rays, and has easy access to the swim platform, and ladder. “Halls Ass” is ready to go, and also includes her own trailer, so please give us a call for more details, or an appointment to see this well-priced vessel that surely offers “A lot of bang-for-the-buck”!
- Displacement: 7500
- Total Power: 415
- Fuel: 169-Gallons Fresh Water: 30-Gallons Holding: 15-Gallons
- Optional Equipment
- Fiberglass Windscreen Gray Cockpit Carpeting (Lay-In) Porcelain Head W/Holding Tank Lowrance Depth Finder Melrose Option: Privacy Curtains (Dark Violet W/Vinyl Valances) Sony AM/FM Stereo Radio W/Single CD & Six-Speakers Tilt Helm W/Momo Wheel Rub Rail W/Stainless Steel Insert Red Colored Gauge Bezels Hour Meters Passenger Stainless Steel Foot-Rest
- Cabin Equipment
- 12-Volt Cabin Lighting Bomar Deck Hatch W/Screen Forward V-Berth W/Storage Beneath Sliding, White Plexiglass Cabin Door W/Lock Large Ice Box Cabin Carpeting Companion Seating W/Storage Beneath Hanging Locker Stand-Up Fiberglass Galley & Head Compartment Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cockpit Equipment
- Accessory Switch Panel W/Circuit Breakers Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Bolster Seats W/Drop-Down Seat Bottoms Gaffrig Gauges (Red) Gaffrig Shifter W/Trim On Handle Gaffrig Drive/Tab Indicators Cockpit Lighting Ritchie Compass Embroidered Bolster Seat Headrest Logo (Onyx Checker/Dark Violet Fill & Ruby Red Outline) Glove Box Side Coaming Storage Cockpit Cover (Gray Aqualon) Depth Finder Sun Lounge W/Rear Bench Seat
- Hull & Deck
- Curved Fiberglass Windscreen Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform Recessed, 3-Step Swim Ladder W/Cover Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes Stainless Steel Welded Bow Rails Chrome Plated, Cast Bronze Thru-Hulls Stainless Steel Navigation Light Stainless Steel Cleats Stainless Steel Welded Grab-Rails White PVC Rub Rail W/White Insert
- Additional Equipment
- There is also a custom boat trailer included in this package.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.