- - 340 Sundancer
- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 8.1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer is a popular and practical family cruiser. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 34' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini top with full canvas enclosure. the helm features Raymarine GPS/chart plotter, Raymarine auto pilot, Raymarine 215 VHF radio, compass, and tilt wheel with hydraulic steering. Seating includes a double helm bucket seats, port side companion bucket seat, and wraparound cockpit lounge. The wet bar with refrigerator will keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform and transom storage locker. Forward is a bow mounted spotlight, anchor, and windlass.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with cherry cabinets, Corian counter top, electric cook top, and integrated sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven, and refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley is a convertible dinette with leather settee with dining table. The forward v-berth has under-berth storage, storage cabinet, and hanging locker. Salon electronics includes flat screen TV, DVD, and Clarion stereo. The mid-cabin lounge converts to a double berth. The enclosed head with shower is port side.
No Reservations is powered by twin Mercruiser 370-hp inboard engines with that provide sportcruiser performance. This 340 Sundancer is exceptionally clean, well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very affordable 34' Sea Ray.
- LWL: 37.6 Beam: 12.0 Max Draft: 3.1 Max Bridge Clearance: 11.0 Displacement: 14,6000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 25 Knts Max Speed: 35 Knts
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Island Queen Berth Full Galley Convertible Dinette Enclosed Head with Shower Convertible Mid-Cabin Double Berth
- Cherry Cabinets Corian Counter Top with Integrated Sink Electric Cook Top Built-in Microwave Oven Refrigerator/Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Captain & Companion Helm Seats Port Side Companion Seat Horseshoe Cockpit Lounge with Table Port Side Wet Bar with Refrigerator Cockpit Carpeting
- Raymarine C70 GPS/Chart Plotter Raymarine S7001 Smart Pilot Raymarine 215 Marine VHF Radio Television DVD Player Clarion Stereo
- Deck & Hull
- Camper Canvas Transom Storage Locker Anchor & Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Transom Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 370-hp Mercruiser IB Engines Electric Engine Hatch 30-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.