- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L Captain's Choice
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Marco Island FL) This Silverton 35 Motor Yacht is a compact aft cabin cruiser with big cruiser features. She has flybridge, aft deck, large full-beam salon, and two staterooms. This ACMY has low hours and is in Bristol condition.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, full enclosure with spare canvas and windshield. The centerline helm station has a wide, adjustable, helm seat with guest seating aft. Side-deck stairways allow easy access forward. As few steps down from the bridge is the aft deck with hard top and full enclosure. There is a wet bar with ice maker and room for casual seating or dining. A stairway leads down to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder, freshwater shower, and storage locker.
The carpeted salon is comfortable and inviting with cherry woodwork and cream-colored leather upholstery. As you enter the salon you find a convertible sofa to starboard, galley forward, and a wraparound dinette with cherry table to port. The full galley features cherry upper & lower cabinets, a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, two-burner electric cook top, built-in coffee maker and microwave oven, and Corian counter top with large sink.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features an double berth, under-berth storage, shelf, TV with VCR, and hanging locker. The forward head has mirrored vanity with Corian counter top, Vacu-Flush head, and separate shower stall. The master aft cabin has double berth with under-berth storage, hanging locker, TV with VCR, and en suite head with shower stall.
Knotty Buoy Too is powered by twin Crusader 385-hp engines designed for long-lasting dependable performance. Mechanical features include: generator with sound shield, reverse cycle HAC and Halon fire suppression system. This 35' Silverton Aft Cabin Motor Yacht is well equipped, well maintained and ready to cruise. Designed for extended getaways this MY has room to live-aboard.
- Displacement: 16094
- Total Power: 385
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 94 Holding: 55
- SPACIOUS FULL-BEAM SALON with: Cherry Woodwork, Plush Carpet, Custom Blinds, 20" TV with VCR, Convertible Sofa, Dinette, and Full Galley FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM with: Double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Shelf Storage, TV with VCR, and Hanging Locker FORWARD GUEST/DAY HEAD with: Mirrored Vanity with Corian Counter, Vacu-Flush Toilet, and Separate Shower Stall MASTER AFT STATEROOM with: Double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, TV with VCR, Hanging Locker, and En Suite Head with Mirrored Vanity, Vacu-Flush Toilet, and Shower Stall
- Cherry Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage Corian Counter Top Hardwood Floor Built-in Coffee Maker Built-in Microwave Oven Two-Burner Electric Cook Top Stand-Up Refrigerator/Freezer
- Flybridge & Aft Deck
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Centerline Helm Extra Wide, Adjustable Helm Seat Guest Lounge Aft Deck with Hard Top Full Eisenglass Enclosure Guest Lounge Wet Bar with Ice Maker Carpeted Deck
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Searchlight with Remote Control Wide Side Decks with Stairways to Bridge Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Transom Shower and Storage Locker Stairway Between Aft Deck and Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 385-hp Crusader Engines with Low Hours Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Generator with Soundshield 30-amp Shore Power Deep-Cycle Marine Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to Visit Angel's website with her Marco Island & Naples inventory.