- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Carver 404 Cockpit Motor Yacht offers the right blend of comfort and space. The 404 is an open salon design with galley down, two staterooms, two head compartments. On deck we have the flybridge, aft deck, and cockpit each with its own space, its own purpose.
Below we have a open airy salon with port side L-shaped settee with twin built-in recliners. To starboard is a desk and chair across from the settee and booth style dinette forward of the desk. The galley is port side and down with cherry cabinetry, Corian counter tops, and stainless steel sink. Appliances include full size refrigerator/freezer, two-burner electric cooktop, built-in microwave oven, built-in coffee maker, and a toaster oven. Forward is the guest stateroom with staggered v-berth, hanging locker, drawer storage, and private door to head compartment. Forward head compartment includes vanity with sink, and a shower. The master aft stateroom is entered from the starboard side of salon. It features double berth, his & her hanging lockers, TV & VCR, and ensuite head with shower. There is a sliding door for direct access to cockpit, perfect or an early morning or late night swim.
On deck we have the cockpit with transom door to swim platform that feature boarding ladder and deck storage box. The center sliding door leads to master stateroom and the port side stairway takes us up to the aft deck. The aft deck hard top is the back porch of the 404 and it leads everywhere. The aft stairway takes us down to the cockpit, the wing doors lead to the side decks and forward to the bow. The starboard stairways goes up to the bridge where we find a forward centerline helm station with captain's chair and double-wide companion seat. The helm station features a full complement of Raytheon electronics including GPS, auto pilot, depth sounder, and VHF radio. The bridge has a bimini top. Back on the aft deck we have a wet bar. With a table and a couple chairs it can serve morning coffee or glass of wine at sunset. And the sliding door gives us salon access.
Semper Fi is powered by twin 454 Mercruiser 350-hp inboard engines. She is equipped with all the extras you expect on a motor yacht. A Kohler generator, dual reverse cycle AC units, automatic fire suppression cover the main convenience, comfort, and safety concerns. This is a boat that has room, comfort, and accommodations for overnight, weekend, and extended cruises. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver 404 CMY.
- Displacement: 24300
- Total Power: 350 each
- Fuel: 318 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 36
- Forward Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths Hanging Locker Four Drawers Private Access to Forward Head Carpeted Floor Master Aft Stateroom with Double Berth Two Hanging Lockers Ensuite Head Television with VCR Carpeted Floor Cockpit Access
- The galley is port side and down. Princess 3-burner Stove Stand-up Refrigerator/Freezer Sharp Microwave Oven B&D Coffee Maker B&D Toaster Corian Countertops with Stainless Steel Sink Wood Floor
- Raytheon Depth Finder Raytheon Auto Pilot Ray 210 VHF Radio Quasar TV with VCR Stereo with CD Changer Telephone & Cable Hookups
- Bridge & Aft Deck
- Bridge Forward Helm Station Captain's Chair Double-wide Companion Seat Carpeted Deck Bimini Top Stairway to Aft Deck Aft Deck Hard Top Wet Bar Wing Doors to Side Decks Steps to Bridge or to Cockpit Sliding Door Salon Entry
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 454 Mercruiser 350-hp Engines 523 hours Dual Reverse Cycle AC Units with Digital Controls Kohler 7.3kW Generator with 250 hours Maxwell Windlass with Remote Controls Shore Power Connectors Halon Fire Suppression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.