- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Madeira Beach FL) Looking an express with size, speed, and stability? The Pro Sports 3660 ProKat has all that and more. She has the reliable ruggedness of a catamaran and the performance of twin 250-hp Suzuki 4-stroke engines. She's designed to get you out to where the big ones are biting and provide a solid platform while you are there.
On deck, we have a hardtop with full enclosure, new search light, spreader lights, rocket launchers, and outriggers. The helm is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, power trim tabs, and full instrumentation. Electronics package includes Furuno Navnet with radar, c-map, and fish finder, Simrad auto pilot, Garmin hand-held GPS, hand-held VHF radio, Ritchie compass, and Icom M304 VHF radio. There's a Sony AM.FM.CD.MP3 marine stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers. Seating features a double-wide helm seat, wraparound guest lounge with table, both under cover with room to relax.
The air-conditioned cabin is carpeted, has 6'6" of headroom, vinyl headliner, and family accommodations. There's a full beam double-berth that spans the forward area of the cabin with lower guest berths to either side. The galley features maple cabinet with Corian counter top and integrated sink. Appliances include a Norcold refrigerator/freezer, two-burner electric cook top, and microwave oven. A mirrored vanity with maple cabinets and Corian counter top provides storage for overnight and weekend getaways. The enclosed head compartment has Vacuflush freshwater head, vanity, and shower.
Fishability is guaranteed with features that include a huge cockpit with room for several fishermen. There is transom seating with twin under-seat live wells. The roomy cockpit has in-deck fish boxes, storage lockers, tackle center, 6-person life raft, EPIRB, flush mount rod holders, new coaming bolsters, and fresh & raw water wash down. For the divers and swimmers there is a walk-through transom with swim platform with boarding ladder.
Power is provided by twin 250 horsepower Suzuki 4-stroke engines with low hours and existing warranty. A Mase diesel genset provides offshore electrical power. This ProKat 3660 Express is in excellent condition and is ready to fish now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Pro Sports 3660 ProKat express.
- Displacement: 17000
- Total Power: 250
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 75
- Air conditioned interior with carpeting, vinyl headliner, and 6'6" headroom. Three Berths - Full-Beam Forward with Port and Starboard Berths, and Mirrored Vanity with Storage Full Galley with Norcold Refrigerator, Two-Burner Electric Cooktop, Microwave Oven, Solid Surface Counter Top with Sink, and Maple Cabinets Enclosed Head Compartment with Head, Vanity, and Shower
- Helm and guest lounge recently re-upholstered. Enclosed Helm with Hard Top Full Eisenglass Enclosure Rocket Launchers Outriggers Searchlight Double-Wide Helm Seat Wraparound Guest Lounge Removable Table Under-Seat Storage 50-gallon Carry-on Cooler
- Tackle Center In-Deck Fish Boxes In-Deck Storage New Cockpit Bolsters Cockpit Mounted EPIRB 6-Person Zodiac Lift Raft Twin Transom Seats 56-gallon Under-Seat Live Wells Walk-Through Transom Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno NavNet with Radar.C-map.Fish Finder Simrad AP16 Auto Pilot Icom M304 VHF Radio SONY AM.FM.CD.MP3 Stereo Cockpit and Cabin Speakers Hand-Held Garmin Csx60 GPS Hand-Held VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Stainless Steel Anchor Roller 22# Stainless Steel Plow Anchor Chain with Nylon Rode Windlass Safe and Stable Cat Hull 21" Draft Fresh Bottom Paint Bottom Cleaned Every Month Raw Water Washdown
- Mechanical & Electrical
- One-Owner Boat with all original docs and manuals. Twin 250-hp Suzuki 4-Stroke Engines Under Warranty Low Hours - Less than 300 400-gallon Fuel Capacity 100 Hour Service Completed Power Trim Tabs Mase Diesel Genset with Low Hours 15-gallon Diesel Fuel Capacity Four New Interstate Batteries Four Bilge Pumps 6-Gallon Water Heater VacuFlush Freshwater Head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.