- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Engines Totally Rebuilt in 2009! Fresh Bottom Paint!
The Jersey 47 Dawn is the largest boat ever offered by this small, well-regarded New Jersey builder before the Company ceased operations in the early 1990’s. Notably, Jersey was one of the few builders that never abandoned single-skin fiberglass hull construction, thus avoiding the complexities of cored hulls. The graceful profile of the Jersey 47 is quite distinctive, and her extra-long foredeck and cockpit bridge overhang make her an easy boat to recognize. Note the use of front windows – most modern sport fisherman models have glassed-over windshields (although the option was available from the factory). “Jersey Girl” has the two staterooms, galley down interior floor plan. Her two staterooms are very accommodating, both heads are very large and fitted with separate shower stalls. Traditional teak woodwork is used extensively throughout her interior. The uncluttered cockpit (124-square feet) is arranged for serious fishing pursuits and the flybridge, which had a fiberglass hardtop and new canvas, is huge with seating for eight. The optional, twin 485-hp, 6-71 Detroit diesel engines were totally rebuilt in 2009 and power “Jersey Girl.” These engines will cruise this boat at a fast 26-knots with a top speed of 30-knots. An extremely knowledgeable yachtsman, who continually updates this yacht and her equipment on an ongoing basis, owns this meticulous vessel. She has NEVER been fished and has only been used for cruising. Electronics have been upgraded, bottom was recently stripped, barrier coated and painted. Please give us a call for more details or an appointment to view this beautiful classic.
- Displacement: 36,000
- Total Power: 485 Cruising Speed: 26-Knots Max Speed: 30-Knots
- Fuel: 600-Gallons Fresh Water: 150-Gallons
- This is the two-stateroom layout, with her galley down. Her two large heads boast new Vacu-Flush (fresh water) head systems.
- Danforth Hi-Speed Compass Datamarine Chart Plotter Northstar 800X Loran Furuno FR805D 24-Mile Radar Robertson Auto Pilot Icom VHF Marine Radio W/Transceiver IC-M100 Cybernet CXT 1000 Garmin-75 GPS Satellite Phone, TV, Internet and Radio
- 8-KW Generator 50-Amp Shore Power W/Cord Retractor
- Rupp Marine Outriggers Fighting Chair Bait Freezer New, Cockpit Bolster Pads Bait Station W/Sink Canvas Cockpit Cover Tackle Cabinet New, Foredeck Sun Pad
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.