- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 62' Tiffany Custom Sportfisherman is one-of-a-kind. Tiffany Yachts is a small family run business specializing in highly customized, one of a kind yachts. The business dates back to 1934. They have built over 150 boats since that time, each one a unique custom designed craft.
This example is sixty-two feet long and eighteen and one-half feet wide. Lots of room for some of the finest accommodations you'll find on a sportfisherman. You could hate fishing and still love this Tiffany. You step aboard Extravaganza into the finest cockpit you will ever see. Finished highly varnished natural woods with a large Murray Brothers fighting chair mounted in the center. Forward in the cockpit under cover is a piece of cabinetry housing the cockpit sink, freezer, and storage. It would look at home in many salons. Up the ladder brings us to an enclosed, air-conditioned bridge with centered helm station of handcrafted wood cabinetry. The captain and companion's chairs provide helm seating. The helm station features: Furuno Color FCV292 Video Sounder, North Star 951 Chart System, Furuno 61 Mile Radar, Icom M127 VHF Radio, Datamarine Depth Sounder, Sail Comp Digital Compass, Ritchie Compass, Clock, Intercom, Hailer, Wood Freeman Rudder Angle Indicator, Aft Fuel Level Indicator. Forward of the helm station is a wrap-around guest lounge. A refrigerator in front of the lounge provides cold refreshment.
A complete refit in 2003 is apparent when you enter the salon from the cockpit. The salon is large, open, furnished in neutral colors and wood tones. There is a large L-shaped settee portside with wood coffee table and wood cabinet entertainment center. It’s the perfect place to relax or entertain. Forward and down we have the galley and dinette. The galley features: a Sub Zero Refrigerator with two Freezer drawers, a Kenmore Dishwasher, a Jenn Aire Stove with Oven, a GE Microwave, and an Equator Washer/Dryer in Pantry.
Forward we find three staterooms. The master stateroom is portside with ensuite head with vanity and shower. There is a guest stateroom starboard with upper and lower bunks and a second guest stateroom forward with double berth. The guest head compartment includes vanity and shower stall. Head compartments were refitted with Galley Maid Heads during the 2003 refit. Five air conditioning units and two generators provide comfort and convenience on board.
Extravaganza is powered by twin MAN 1100hp diesels for long-lasting dependable performance. She will cruise at 27 knots and has only 530 hours on the meters. If owning a one of a kind custom sport yacht appeals to your excellent senses call now to schedule a showing of this Tiffany Custom Sportfish.
- Displacement: 74,000
- Total Power: 1100 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 1400 Fresh Water: 250
- Salon with L-Shaped Settee and Entertainment Center Full Service Galley Dinette Master Stateroom with Double Berth and Ensuite Head with Vanity & Shower Starboard Guest Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths Forward Guest Stateroom with Double Berth Guest Head with Vanity & Shower
- SubZero Refrigerator/Freezer Kenmore Dishwasher Jenn Aire Stove with Oven GE Microwave Equator Washer/Dryer in Pantry
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Color FCV292 Video Sounder North Star 951 Chart System Furuno 61 Mile Radar Icom M127 VHF Radio Datamarine Depth Sounder Sail Comp Digital Compass Ritchie Compass Clock Intercom Hailer Wood Freeman Rudder Angle Indicator Aft Fuel Level Indicator
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Five Air Conditioning Units including Engine Room Westerbeke 20kW Generator with Hush Box Northern Lights 8.5kW Generator with Hush Box Shore Power Cablemaster with 75' Cable Manual 75' Shore Powr Cable Sea Recovery Water Maker Walker Fuel Management System Racor Fuel Filters Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Cockpit and Deck
- Rupp Gold Triple Spreader Outriggers Murray Brothers Large Fighting Chair Danforth Anchor Bow Pulpit with Windlass 15' Nautica Dinghy with 80hp Mercury Jetdrive Jet Ski available
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.