- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. Augustine FL) The Bertram 42 Convertible is a legendary fishing machine. One of the most poplar convertibles ever designed she dominated the market for over a decade. This is a serious fisherman with flybridge, well equipped cockpit, and upscale interior.
The flybridge features a bimini top with new Eisenglass enclosure, rocket launchers, spreader lights, and Lee outriggers. The centerline helm station has Todd captain's chair and upgraded electronics with Furuno 36-mile radar, Koden color sounder, Robertson auto pilot, Northstar GPS & Loran, Datamarine digital depth finder, and Icom VHF radio. There is guest seating forward and companion seating aft. A ladder takes you below to the large cockpit.
The spacious cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes cockpit awning, fighting chair, transom livewell, in-deck Lazerette, cockpit freezer, transom door, and swim platform. Wide side decks lead forward to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and electric windlass.
The salon is large, open, and comfortable with mahogany woodwork and new carpet. Large windows provide lots of natural light with blinds for privacy. Port side we have twin barrel chairs with hi-lo table. Starboard we have a full sofa. Forward is the entertainment center with television, VCR, and stereo. There's plenty of room in the salon to relax after a day of fishing, discuss the ones that got away, and enjoy a cold beverage. The galley is starboard and down with electric range with oven, microwave oven, stand-up refrigerator, solid surface counter top, and stainless steel sink.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are two staterooms. Forward is a guest stateroom with v-berth with under-berth storage. The dual entry head compartment has Delta head, mirrored vanity, and shower. A master stateroom is port side with double berth. Comfortable accommodations make the fishing all the more enjoyable.
Performance is provided by twin Detroit Diesel engines generating 475 horsepower each with a cruising speed of 20 knots and a top speed around 25 knots. Overhauled in 2005 they have 500 hours of use on the meters. If you are serious about fishing or want to look like your are, call now for more information and schedule a showing of this classic 42' Bertram Convertible.
**Seller will consider trade for 26-30' Center Console Catamaran or deep V**
- Mahogany interior, large windows with blinds, carpeting, galley down, and two staterooms. Two Barrel Chairs and Coffee Table Port Side Full Sofa to Starboard Forward Entertainment Center with TV, VCR, and Stereo Master Stateroom Port Side with Double Berth Enclosed Head with Dual Entry, Delta Head, Vanity, and Stand-up Shower Forward Guest Stateroom with V-Berth
- Full Galley Down. Mahogany Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer Princess 3-Burner Range with Oven Litton Microwave Oven
- Flybridge and Cockpit
- Open Flybridge with Bimini Top New Eisenglass Enclosure Todd Helm Chair Companion Seating Aft Guest Seating Forward Lee Outrigger Center Rigger Spreader Lights Open Cockpit with Awning Fighting Chair Cockpit Freezer Twelve Rod Holders Teaser Reels Transom Fish Box Live Well
- Furuno 36-mile Radar Northstar 800 GPS / Loran Koden CVS-811 Color Sounder Clarion AM.FM.Sirius Receiver Robertson AP 300 DL Auto Pilot Datamarine Digital Depth Finder Icom 56 VHF Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Wide Side Decks Transom Door Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 475-hp Detroit Diesel Engines 450 Hours Since 2005 Overhaul Trim Tabs Kohler 8-kW Generator 175 Hours Dual 30-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.