- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One Owner ~ Lift Kept ~ Full Cover ~ Like New!
The Donzi 35 ZF Cuddy is the ultimate offshore high-performace fishing/cruiser. A muscle-bound center console with extreme good looks and serious performance, she slices through the rough stuff with ease. Big racing trim tables help plane out the boat and keep the bow down in heavy seas. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. She is powered by 2009 twin 250 horsepower Mercury Optimax 250SX 2-stroke Outboards to get you out and back quickly. These engines have always run on performance fuel with octane boost additives. They will cruise all day long at 45-50 knots burning 18 gal/hr and they have a transferrable warranty through 2011.
This 35ZFC has a new T-top over the center console with lockable electronics box. The center console has leaning post at helm, forward console seat, and in-console marine head with sink. The helm is equipped with Livorisi throttle controls, stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and Gaffrig trim tab control. Electronics include: Mercury SmartCraft gauges, Raymarine C120 GPS/radar/fish finder, SERIUS Weather and a Sony 10-disc CD player. The roomy cockpit has transom livewell, in-deck fish box with macerator, fresh & raw water wash down, flush mount rod holders, under-gunwale rod racks, ice chest, transom door, and leaning post with rod holders. Extras include outriggers, mooring cover, engine covers, 40# Danforth anchor, Simpson Lawrence windlass, bow cushions, and an ACR EPIRB.
Accommodations include cuddy cabin with V-berth, under-berth storage, and bulkhead storage shelves. The center console houses a head compartment with sink, shower, storage space, Sony 10-disc player, and ample headroom.
Power is provided by twin Mercury Outboard 250-hp Optimax engines with low hours and EXTENDED ENGINE WARRANTY THROUGH SEPT 2013. If you are looking for a performance fisherman/cruiser that is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to go fast, we have the boat for you. She will stand out in any marina or out on the water with white hull, black top, dynamic Donzi graphics, and a set of 250-hp Mercurys at the stern. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this lift kept, one owner, 35' Donzi ZF Cuddy.
- Displacement: 7700
- Total Power: 250
- Fuel: 290 Fresh Water: 40
- Center Console & Cabin
- Center Console T-Top with Searchlight In-console Head Compartment with Sink and Shower Leaning Post with Rod Holders Forward Console Guest Seating Cuddy Cabin with V-berth Custom Bow Cushions
- Mercury SmartCraft Gauges Gaffrig Trim Tabs Livorisi Throttle Controls Livorisi Steering Wheel Raymarine C120 GPS/Radar/Fish Finder Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Outriggers Live Baitwell Ten Rod Holders Mooring Covers Fish Boxes with macerators Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down Icebox/Cooler Engine Covers
- Deck & Hull
- 40# Danforth Anchor 200' of Line Simpson Lawrence Windlass Ten Life Jackets USCG Safety Package ACR Beacon
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 250-hp Mercury Outboards new in 2009 20 Hours Serviced at 100 Hours 75 gal auxiliary fuel tank (total fuel 290 gals) Shore Power Two Deep Cycle Batteries 30-amp Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.