(LOCATION: Clearwater FL) The 30' Carver 3027 Sedan is a spacious cruiser that features a flybridge, open cockpit, airy salon, and private stateroom to insure a pleasant cruise. These Carvers are well known for being small enough for easy handling and large enough for comfort. This Carver has been maintained to high standards and features many recent upgrades.
On deck we start at the top with a carpeted flybridge with bimini top. The centerline helm station has captain's chair, port side companion seat, and guest seating aft. Under-seat storage keeps items at hand and a 12v cooler maintains beverages ready to serve. There's more room below with the open cockpit. With teak trim and carpeted deck the cockpit provides a casual seating area for relaxing or entertaining. A cockpit ice maker and fold-away teak table makes the cockpit a perfect place for cocktails or alfresco dining. Sliding doors lead to the salon.
The carpeted salon is bright and inviting. Large windows provide views in all directions while custom blinds provide privacy when desired. The salon was recently remodeled and features a large futon port side facing an entertainment center with flat screen HDTV with separate DVD player. The lower helm is forward with teak cabinet. The galley is down and features lower cabinets and solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink. The all new appliances include: refrigerator/freezer, two-burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, toaster oven, and coffee maker. Across from the galley is an enclosed head compartment with mirrored vanity, toilet, and shower. The forward stateroom features a v-berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker.
This 30' sedan is powered by twin Marine Power 350 FWC engines designed for long-lasting dependable performance. Mechanical features include 16000 BTU reverse cycle HAC, 6-gallon water heater, 3000 watt inverter, and 40-amp battery charger. She is very clean, well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver 3027 Sedan.
- Displacement: 11000
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 175 Fresh Water: 120
- Interior recently remodeled Open Salon with Large Windows, 360º Views, Sun-filtering Blinds New Futon Sofa Port Side, Entertainment Center with Flat Screen TV, and Lower Helm Starboard Galley Down Port Side, Enclosed Head Starboard Stateroom Forward with V-Berth, Under-berth Storage, and Hanging Lockers
- Galley Down Under-counter Storage Solid Surface Countertop New Electric Cooktop New Refrigerator/Freezer New Microwave Oven New Toaster Oven Coffee Maker
- Cockpit & Helm
- Carpeted Bridge and Cockpit. New Bridge Seating. Open Flybridge with Bimini Top Centerline Helm with Captain's Chair Companion Seat Port Side Guest Seating Aft with Under-seat Storage 12v Cooler Open Cockpit with Umbrella Casual Seating Fold-away Table New Teak Trim Ice Maker
- Garmin GPSmap 498 Chart Plotter Two VHF Radios HDTV with DVD AM/FM/CD Stereo with Bose Speakers
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Power Winch Windlass, 22# Plow Anchor, and 150' Chain Fender Racks Fresh Water Washdown
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Marine Power 350 c.i. FWC Engines Port Engine New in 2007 Starboard Engine Overhauled 2007 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle HAC 6-gallon Water Heater 30-amp Shore Power New Shore Power Connections Two 30-amp Cables 3000 watt Inverter 40-amp Battery Charger
- Recent Upgrades
- New Shore Power Outlets Interior Remodeled New Galley Appliances New Factory Port Engine New Port Exhaust New Water Pumps and Impellers New Risers New Starter Motor New Fresh Water Pump New Coil New Fuel Tank New Hynautic Steering Ram
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.