- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OWNER SAYS SELL!
Turn Key - Immaculate Condition
A MUST SEE Trawler
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) - Looking for a home away from home? This Grand Banks 49 Classic is a serious blue water trawler with classic style and accommodations. She is heavily built and designed to take you anywhere, in any weather, and do with comfort and style. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, want to live-aboard, or would like to cruise to the islands this 49' trawler is ready to accommodate. She features an enclosed flybridge with sun deck, large open salon, and three staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with full enclosure. The upper helm station is equipped with Furuno Navnet system, Robertson auto pilot, VHF radio, Northstar chart plotter, Clarion stereo, and compass. There's room for friends and family with guest seating to each side and casual seating aft. The sun deck is home for the Avon hard-bottom inflatable with 28-hp Evinrude outboard. Wide teak decks lead forward to a foredeck with bow pulpit, CQR anchor, Simpson Lawrence windlass, and deck locker. At the stern there's a ladder down to the swim platform, and entry to the aft cabin.
The salon features panoramic views with teak cabinetry and parquet floors. The galley is port side with the large L-shaped settee with dining table and chairs to starboard. The galley features teak cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel sink, four-burner range with oven, microwave/convection oven, and under-counter refrigerator & freezer with chest freezer below deck. The open layout puts everything at hand and includes the cook with everyone in the salon. Forward we find the lower helm to starboard. The lower station is equipped with Furuno radar, Icom VHF radio, Icom chart plotter, Furuno fish finder, B&G tri-data display with depth, speed, and distance, Icom shortwave radio, compass, and single side band radio telephone. There is access to either side the wide side decks.
There are three staterooms. The master stateroom aft and features island queen berth with bureau and hanging locker to starboard. There's a port side L-shaped bureau with corner desk, and even a door to the aft deck. The ensuite master head has toilet, vanity with sink port side and separate shower to starboard. There are two guest staterooms forward. The forward guest stateroom has v-berth with under-berth storage, cabinets, vanity, and hanging locker. The starboard guest stateroom has twin berths, drawer storage, and hanging locker. The guest head compartment is port side with toilet, vanity, and shower stall.
Brass Ring is powered by twin 355-hp Caterpillar diesel engines designed for economical and dependable performance. Mechanical features in the spacious engine room include: a Onan 16-kW generator, deep freeze, Asco clothes washer and dryer, and Halon fire suppression.
Recent updates include refinishing of the teak decks, hand rails, stern, doors, and windows. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Grand Bank 49 Classic.
- Displacement: 60000
- Total Power: 355
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 500
- Teak interior with parquet floors, large windows, and room to relax or entertain. Pioneer stereo system in salon. Forward Stateroom with V-berth, Under-berth Storage, Bureau, and Hanging Locker Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths, Under-berth Storage, Bureau, and Hanging Locker Forward Head Compartment with Mirrored Vanity, Italian Tecma Fixtures, Head, and Shower Stall Open Salon with Full Galley Port Side, L-shaped Settee with Dining Table and Chairs to Starboard, and Lower Helm Forward. Side Deck Access to Either Side Master Stateroom Aft with Island Queen Berth, Starboard Bureau, Separate Shower Stall, and Hanging Locker. Port Side L-shaped Bureau with Desk and Chair, Deck Access, and Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Italian Tecma Fixtures
- Large Windows Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Stainless Sink Four-burner Broadwater Range with Oven Grunet Refrigerator and Freezer Samsung Microwave/Convection Oven Chest Freezer Below Deck
- Bridge & Aft Deck
- Enclosed Bridge with Full Enclosure Forward Helm with Full Electronics Ample Seating Raritan Ice Maker Liquor Cabinet Aft Deck with: Radar Mast with Boom Dinghy Chocks Avon 13'6" Hard-bottom Inflatable Evinrude 28-hp Outboard
- Upper Helm: Furuno Navnet System with 10.4"Display Northstar 952 Chart Plotter Robertson AP22 Auto Pilot VHF Radio Clarion Stereo Lower Helm: Furuno FR805D Radar Icom GP360ML Plotter Furuno 665 Fish Finder B&G Tri-data Display Depth, Speed, and Distance SSB Radio Icom Shortwave Radio Icom M125 VHF Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Full Walk-around Teak Deck Stainless Steel & Teak Rails Bow Pulpit CQR 45# Anchor Simpson Lawrence Windlass Freshwater Washdown Deck Locker Forward Dinghy Davits Swim Platform Boarding Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 355-hp Caterpillar 3208 Diesel Engines Groco Oil Change System Spacious Engine Room Marine Air 50,000 BTU Reverse Cycle HAC Chest-style Deep Freeze Onan 16-kW Generator 50-amp Shore Power Lewco 40-amp Battery Chargers Five Batteries Asco Washer and Dryer
- Recent Updates
- Teak Decks Completely Refinished Hand Rails, and Stern Refinished Doors Stripped and Refinshed Windows Stripped and Painted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.