- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Key Largo FL) The Silverton 35 Convertible is a mid-sized cruiser with big cruiser features. She has a flybridge with full enclosure, open cockpit, roomy salon, and forward stateroom to insure comfort and convenience. With convertible dinette and sleep sofa this beauty can accommodate a family of six.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top with full enclosure. The centerline helm is equipped with Raytheon radar, GPS, tri-data display and auto pilot, Furuno color sounder, Ritchie compass, and Ray 215 VHF radio. Seating consists of three helm seats and a forward wraparound guest lounge. Silverton “Side Walk” side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, searchlight, bow pulpit with anchor roller, anchor, and windlass. An integrated stairway leads from the bridge below an open cockpit with ice maker, transom door, swim platform, and freshwater shower. Easy access to salon makes the cockpit perfect for casual seating or dining as well as the center point for water sports.
The air-conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with cherry woodwork, carpeting, and ultra-leather upholstery. As you enter the salon you find a sleep sofa to starboard and an entertainment center port side with convertible dinette forward. The galley is down to starboard and features upper & lower cherry cabinets, Corian counter top with sink, two-burner electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, under-cabinet coffee maker, and stand-up refrigerator.
The forward stateroom features an island queen berth, under-berth storage, and two hanging lockers. The head compartment is port side with mirrored vanity and enclosed shower stall.
Happiness Is IV is powered by twin Cummins FWC 315-hp turbo-charged diesel engines. Mechanical features include a Kohler 8-kW generator, Marine Air HVAC, and Halon fire suppression. This affordable family cruiser is in excellent condition and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Silverton 35 Convertible.
- Displacement: 16094
- Total Power: 315
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 94 Holding: 55
- Open salon with carpeting, air conditioning, window blinds, and ultra-leather upholstery. Salon Features: Entertainment Center with TV/VCR, Convertible Dinette, and Sleep Sofa Galley is Down to Starboard Head Compartment is Port Side with Mirrored Vanity, Vacuflush Toilet, and Enclosed Shower Stall Stateroom is Forward with: Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, TV/VCR, and Two Hanging Lockers
- Full galley designed for extended getaways. Cherry Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage Corian Counter Tops Under-Mount Sink Electric Cooktop Under-Cabinet Coffee Maker Built-in Microwave Oven Stand-up Refrigerator with Freezer
- Bridge and Cockpit
- Silverton's signature "Side Walk" deck design allows easy access forward and a stairway aft connects bridge and cockpit. Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Centerline Helm Three Helm Seats Guest Lounge Forward Rocket Launcher Rod Holders Open Cockpit Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower Ice Maker Salon Access
- Raytheon RL70C Color Radar Raytheon RN300 GPS Raytheon ST6000+ Auto Pilot Raytheon ST60 TriData Display Raytheon Ray 215 VHF with DSC Furuno FCV-582i Color Sounder Ritchie Compass Spot Light and Windlass Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 315-hp Cummins Diesel Engines Oil Exchange System Halon Fire Suppression MarineAir Reverse Cycle HVAC Fume & CO Detectors Kohler 8-kW Generator Dual 30-amp Shore Power Four Group 27 Batteries Smart Charger Parallel Switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.