(LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale FL) The Formula 242 Cuddy is designed to look good and go fast. It's a design that works to perfection. This speedster features a classic style that has held up well over time. On the water you'll only get a quick look because she performs as well as she looks.
Long, lean, and good looking the 242 has an open cockpit with captain & companion buckets in front of a well equipped helm. Guests ride aft on a bench seat that will hold them in as they enjoy the ride. There's a sun pad and swim platform aft for quieter moments. A freshwater boat for most of her life, she's maintained her good looks.
Below is a carpeted cabin with understated accommodations. There's a forward V-berth with tons of room. The comfortable settee provides a place to relax out of the sun. A freshwater sink and ice box helps keep you refreshed. The new AM/FM/CD stereo feeds speakers in the cabin and the cockpit.
Power is provided by a 450-hp Mercruiser engine with new risers and new Alpha I outdrive. Runs great and this 24 Formula has full range performance that makes this a great handling boat from slow marina speed to top speed. Dry stored with no bottom paint, this beauty is in great shape inside and out. A single-axle trailer is included for transport and storage. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very affordable high-performance runabout.
- Displacement: 4575
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 104 Fresh Water: 5
- Cuddy Cabin with V-Berth Lounge Seating Carpet Freshwater Sink Ice Box New AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Carpeted Cockpit Twin Bucket Seats Forward Bench Seat Aft Stainless Steel Bow Rail Sun Deck over Engine Compartment Motorized Engine Hatch Stainless Steel Grab Rail Teak Swim Platform
- Deck & Hull
- Spent Most of It's Life in Fresh Water Comes with Trailer Dry Stored No Bottom Paint
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 450-hp Mercruiser Engine with New Alpha I Outdrive New Risers 30-amp Shore Power Two Batteries Parallel Switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.