- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Palm Harbor FL) This Regal 360 Commodore is a full-featured family cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and many recent upgrades. Designed as the flagship of Regal line when introduced, this beauty has been restored to better-than-new condition. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 36' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini top. Canvas and Eisenglass were replaced just last year. Cockpit accommodations include a elevated helm with double-wide helm and companion seating. The open cockpit features casual seating, removable oak table, fold-away bar, stereo speakers, and a BBQ grill. Bring the friends, relax, entertain, and dine on the water. Wide side decks with stainless steel rail lead forward to a spacious foredeck with sun pad, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass. To visit thin water beaches the transom door opens to a dinghy with Johnson outboard.
The upscale salon has teak woodwork and oak sole. A total renovation has brought this Commodore up to date. There's a port side galley with upper & lower cabinets, wraparound counter top, and stainless steel sink. New appliances include GE microwave oven, two-burner electric cook top, and Magic Chef refrigerator/freezer. The salon features a large horseshoe dinette with oak drop-leaf table port side with a comfortable sofa to starboard. Relax, dine, visit with friends and do it in comfort. An overhead flat screen television with DVD provides entertainment while a Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo plays background music in the salon and the cockpit. Reverse cycle HAC maintains interior comfort and a Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power.
There are two staterooms. The forward offset queen berth has under-berth storage, dresser, flat screen TV with DVD, and hanging locker. The mid-cabin has double berth, under-berth storage, mirrored dresser, hanging locker, and TV with DVD. The enclosed head compartment is starboard with mirrored vanity and shower.
This Commodore is powered by twin 2007 Mercury 340-hp V-drive engines that provide sportcruiser performance. With only 120 hours on the meter they will give the new owner many years of dependable service. She is well equipped, professionally restored to "like new" condition, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Regal 360.
- Displacement: 17000
- Total Power: 340
- Fuel: 280 Fresh Water: 125 Holding: 65
- Two stateroom layout with large upscale salon with many upgrades. Forward Stateroom with Offset Berth, Under-berth Storage, Settee, Hanging Locker, and Flat Screen TV with DVD Aft Stateroom with Double Berth, Under-berth Storage, Dresser, Hanging Locker, and TV with DVD Open Salon with Teak Trim and Oak Flooring, Horseshoe Dinette with Oak Drop-Leaf Table, Facing Settee with Overhead Flat Screen TV with DVD Full Galley Aft Enclosed Head Compartment with Mirrored Vanity and Shower
- Full galley with new appliances. Upper & Lower Cabinets with Teak Trim Solid Surface Countertop Stainless Steel Sink Magic Chef Refrigerator/Freezer GE Microwave Oven Two-Burner Electric Cooktop
- Cockpit & Helm
- Cockpit is deigned for relaxing and entertaining. Perfect for day cruising and weekend getaways. Open Cockpit with Radar Arch New Bimini Top New Front and Side Curtains Cockpit Carpet Transom Door Double-Wide Helm and Companion Seats Casual Seating in Cockpit Removable Oak Table Fold-away Bar Westmarine BBQ Grill
- Three Televisions each with DVD Player Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo Cabin and Cockpit Speakers Cockpit Remote VHF Marine Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Bottom was recently stripped, barrier coat applied, and bottom painted. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor, Roller, and Windlass Large Foredeck with Sun Pad
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2007 Mercury 340-hp V-Drive Engines Raw Water Cooled with Fresh Water Flush Reverse Cycle HAC with Digital Controls Westerbeke 6.5kW Generator with 10 Hours Since Rebuild 30-amp Shore Power with Dual Connections CO2 and Fume Sniffer with Alarm
- Dinghy 10-hp Johnson Outboard