- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- New 2001
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Miami Beach FL) The Magnum 70 is one of the fastest yachts of this size in the world. Styled by Pirinfarina, this 70 foot vessel reaffirms the Magnum Marine commitment to style and speed. This beauty with dark blue hull and white top side will stand out in any marina.
Topside, we have an enormous cockpit with dual helm seats, large wraparound guest lounge with table, and huge sun lounge. New teak decks accent the white upholstery and trim. A wet bar with new ice maker and refrigerator helps keep your guests refreshed.
The luxurious interior with spacious salon, full galley, and two private staterooms offers comfortable accommodations for extended cruises. As you come below you find a large, bright, and airy salon with new carpet, light leather upholstery, and warm wood tones. Port side is very large wraparound settee with coffee table while starboard is smaller dinette. The refinished galley is aft of the dinette with new appliances and ample room for meal preparation. A custom Bose stereo system provides music for the salon and cockpit.
There are two private staterooms and crew quarters with en suite head compartments. The guest stateroom is aft with twin berths. The master stateroom is forward of the salon with island queen berth. The bow is home to the crew quarters.
The deep V hull and twin 1450-hp Caterpillar engines with Arneson surface drives provide for excellent maneuverability, seaworthiness and top speed of up to 40 knots. Bow and stern thruster made docking a breeze. The electronics package with Northstar 6000i Radar, New Garmin 5212 GPS, Simrad Auto Pilot, and Standard Horizon VHF Radio will get to your destination and back safely.
A 2010 retrofit has brought this Magnum 70 up to Bristol condition. New plumbing, wiring, appliances, and HVAC has been added. New helm, interior, and teak deck makes her look new. Magnum technicians performed the upgrades under the supervision of a naval engineer. The vessel has been sea trialed, surveyed, and appraised. Serviced by Caterpillar and Onan, the engines and genset are up to date and ready to go. Owner will consider a trade for yacht or real estate.
- Displacement: 90000
- Total Power: 1450
- Fuel: 1200 Fresh Water: 250
- 2010 Upgrade and Retrofit includes new interior. Two Staterooms with New Posturepedic Beds Crew Quarters Three Head Compartments New Carpeting New Interior Rope Lighting New Wiring New Plumbing
- Updated Galley with all new appliances. GE Profile Convection Oven Electrolux Cook Top U-line Ice Maker Refrigerator Freezer New Vegetable Storage / Freezer in Engine Room New Cockpit Ice Maker and Refrigerator
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious cockpit with room for many. Open Cockpit with Radar Arch New Wraparound/Tinted Windshield New Teak Deck Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Refrigerator Twin Helm Seats Large Guest Lounge with Table Huge Sun Lounge Aft 28 Adult Type II Life Vests with Lights
- $70,000 Custom Bose AM.FM.CD Sound System with Bose Subwoofers, Waterproof EAW Speakers, and 1200-watt Dynacord Amplifiers. Satellite Television Twin KVH SAT Antennas 32" TV in Master Stateroom 22" TV in Guest Stateroom DVD & Blu-Ray Players Northstar 6000i Radar New Garmin 5212 GPS Simrad Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio EPIRB
- Deck & Hull
- Dark blue hull with white top side emphasizes the great profile. Fresh Two-Part Epoxy Paint Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint New Zincs New Ground Tackle Two Anchors One Sea Anchor Bow Thruster New Stern Thruster New Teak Deck Custom Cockpit Cover New 11' Zodiac RIB with 15-hp Yamaha
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Recently serviced by Caterpillar and Onan, this Magnum is ready to go. Twin 1450-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines New in 2001 with 1300 Hours Twin Arenson Surface Drives New Transmissions Two Onan Generators 50-amp Shore Power Nine New Batteries Three New Cruise Air HVAC Units
- Saleman's Notes
- Owner will consider trade for real estate or yacht. Recent in-depth Coast Guard inspection, appraisal, and survey. All work performed by Magnum factory technicians and supervised by naval engineer. Recent Magnum sea trial.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.