- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TIB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jupiter FL) The Phoenix 38 SFX is a full featured sport fisherman. Enclosed bridge, tuna tower, open cockpit, and upscale cabin make her a fisherman with the comforts of your favorite cruiser. This beauty has all the equipment, all the accommodations, and the style that makes large convertibles so desirable.
The bridge features hard top with full enclosure, centerline helm, twin helm seats, and guest seating forward. The helm is well equipped with overhead electronics box, full instrumentation, Garmin GPSmap chart plotter, Furuno color video depth sounder, illuminated compass, and VHF radio. A 32' tuna tower with upper station, spreader lights, single-spreader outriggers, and rocket launchers announce this boat's intent. The upper station has full controls, bench seating, VHF radio, and bimini top. Below is an open cockpit with cockpit awning, prep station with freshwater sink, cockpit station with full controls, coaming bolsters, cockpit lighting, in-deck fish boxes, circulating livewell, dual water washdown, and flushmount rod holders. A transom door opens to a swim platform with boarding ladder. Wide side decks with stainless steel railing lead forward to an expansive foredeck with bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
This Phoenix 38 features an open salon with large windows for natural light and great views with curtains for privacy. There's a futon to starboard with an open seating area port side. Forward is a service bar with ice maker, television, DVD player, and stereo. A breakfast bar overlooks the galley which is down port side. The full galley has upper & lower cabinets, solid surface countertop, and stainless steel sink. Appliances include three-burner range with oven and broiler, built-in microwave oven, and side-by-side under-counter refrigerator and freezer.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features an offset double and single berths with under-berth storage, and hanging locker. A guest stateroom has upper & lower berths, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The head compartment includes Electra Sans head, mirrored vanity with custom sink, and shower stall with bench seat and hand-held shower. Two reverse cycle HAC units keep the interior comfortable and an 8kW generator provides off-shore electrical power.
INFATUATION is equipped with twin 450-hp Detroit Diesel engines for serious power and long-lasting dependable performance. She is a great-looking, well-equipped, well-maintained sport fisherman that's ready fish or cruise in style. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this 38' Phoenix SFX.
- Displacement: 30000
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 110
- Air Conditioned Interior with Two Reverse Cycle HAC Units. Carpeted Salon with Large Windows, Curtains, Futon, Breakfast Bar, Serving Bar with Ice Maker, Television, Stereo, with Galley Down Forward Stateroom with Bi-level V-Berth, Under-berth Storage, Storage Lockers, and Bulkhead Storage Guest Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths, Under-berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Electra San Toilet, Mirrored Vanity with Custom Sink, Shower Stall with Seat and Hand-held Shower, and Teak & Holly Sole
- Full Galley Down. Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Stainless Steel Sink Teak & Holly Sole Built-in Microwave Three-Burner Range with Oven and Broiler Side-by-Side Refrigerator & Freezer Ice Maker
- Flybridge & Tower
- Enclosed Flybridge with Hardtop Rocket Launchers and Outriggers New Eisenglass Enclosure Adjustable Captain's & Companion Chair Guest Seating Forward 32' Tuna Tower Full Controls Upholstered Seat Buggy Top VHF Radio
- Centerline Helm. Overhead Electronics Box Full Instrumentation with Tachometer, Voltmeters, Oil Pressure Gauges, Water Temperature Gauges, Gear Pressure Fire and Bilge Alarms Garmin 215 GPSmap Chart Plotter Furuno FCV-582 Color Depth Sounder Icom VHF Radio Battery Switches Stereo Speakers
- Freshwater Sink Coaming Bolsters Boarding Step/Storage Box Under-Gunwale Lighting Engine Room Access Two In-Deck Fish Boxes Cockpit Station with Full Controls Blue Cockpit Awning In-deck Circulating Livewell Halogen Flood Lights Flushmount Rod Holders Fresh & Raw Water Washdown
- Deck & Hull
- Handlaid Fiberglass Hull, Deck, and Inner Liner. Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit 35# Delta Anchor with 250' Nylon Rode Spare 35# Bruce Anchor and Rode Windlass Two 6" Bow Chocks Spare Propellers Two 12" Bow Cleats Four 10" Spring Line Cleats Two 12" Stern Cleats Transom Door Swim Platform Boarding Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 450-hp Detroit Diesel Engines Hydraulic Steering Oil Change System Halon Fire Suppression Two Unit Reverse Cycle HAC Westerbeke 8kW Generator Three Heavy-Duty Batteries Custom Battery Boxes 40-amp Automatic Converter Electric Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.