- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Nauticat 321 is a pilothouse sailing yacht with classic style and roomy accommodations. She is designed to handle fair and foul weather with cockpit and pilothouse helm stations. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this 32' Nauticat is ready to accommodate. She features large cockpit and comfortable interior with two staterooms.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top, pedestal helm, teak deck, and cushioned seating. The pedestal helm features auto pilot, multi-log display, and compass. Swim steps with boarding allow easy access for swimmers and divers. A cockpit shower provides a quick rinse. Teak decks lead forward to a spacious foredeck with bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass. Sloop rigged, the sails and rigging includes Selden furling main and genoa, Furlox (Jib), Selden roller reefing gear, and aluminum mast. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 38-hp diesel engine.
The air-conditioned interior is great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. The pilothouse has convertible wraparound dinette port side with helm station starboard. The interior helm features Raytheon 24-mile radar with CRC chart plotter, Autohelm 6000 auto pilot, chart plotter, and Raytech PC Navigator. Two steps down from the pilothouse you will find a full galley with teak cabinets, teak & holly sole, solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink, two-burner range with oven, ice maker, and top-loading refrigerator to starboard. There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features a V-berth, the aft stateroom has double berth. The head compartment is forward with manual head, vanity, and shower.
Facil is a beautiful family cruiser with classic design and flawless craftmanship. The Nauticat 321 Pilothouse is sporty, and elegant. She is built in Finland, and is a sloop rig, bulb keel (4'8"-shallow draft) with a deck-stepped mast, and a partial skeg rudder. Nauticat designers aimed to create a boat with similar looks, and the same high-level of quality as the Nauticat’s 39 and 515, but in a smaller size; their goal was achieved! She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 32' Nauticat.
- Displacement: 13,000
- Total Power: 38
- Fuel: 66-Gallons Fresh Water: 116-Gallons
- Teak Interior with Teak & Holly Sole Forward V-Berth Aft Cabin with Double Berth Enclosed Head with Shower Full Galley Convertible Dinette Pilothouse Helm Station
- Upper & Lower Teak Cabinets Ample Counter, Drawer & Cupboard Storage Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Icemaker with Fresh Water Filter Two-Burner Gimbaled Stainless Steel Range with Oven Top-Loading Refrigerator Beautiful Teakwood Accents & Dining Table Teak & Holly Galley Sole
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Teak Deck Bimini Top Cushioned Seating Pedestal Helm Helm Electronics Companionway Cover Cockpit Table Swim Steps Boarding Ladder H&C Shower
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raytheon 24-Mile Radar CRC Chart Plotter (In Pilothouse) Depth, Speed & Wind Gauge (In Cockpit) VHF Marine Radio Autohelm-6000 Autopilot (At Both Stations) Chart Plotter-530 (In Cockpit) RayTech PC Navigator (Optional) AM/FM/CD Stereo & Speakers
- Sails & Rigging
- Selden Roller Reefing Gear Selden Furling Main Sail Additional Mast Clutches Furling Genoa Furlox (Jib)
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Lofrans Anchor Windlass Two-Sets Of Midship Cleats (Added) Round Bilged Teak Deck Safety Rails with New Covers Fresh & Salt Water Washdown Bulb Keel
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 38-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine Side Power Bow Thruster Max-Prop Line-Cutter On Propeller Air Conditioning Generator 3-Batteries 30-amp Shore Power Heart Freedom-15 Inverter/Charger Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.