- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Beneteau Oceanis 461 is a solid bluewater cruiser with impressive speed and spacious accommodations. Her classic lines look great at anchor and even better under under sail. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this 46' Beneteau is ready to accommodate. She features large cockpit and upscale interior with three staterooms.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top with full enclosure and dodger, wraparound seating and centerline helm pedestal. Sails include: roller furling main and 150% genoa. Electronics package includes the Raymarine ST-60 system with HDB, tridata, wind speed, and radar at the helm with chart plotter and multi-function display at the nav station. Other electronics include a Raymarine RC530 color chart plotter, RL70C 48-mile radar, along with a DSC Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with GPS interface. Deck features: walk-through transom, swim platform, stainless steel swim ladder, hot & cold shower, spreader lights and Lewmar #40 & #48 winches. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 75-hp diesel engine.
The interior is what you've come to expect from Beneteau, good-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. The salon has hard wood floors with a JVC stereo to provide background music. When you come below you find a large wrap-around settee with dining table to starboard along with the well equipped navigation station aft. Port side we have a full galley with stainless steel three-burner range with oven, refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, and large countertop with stainless steel double sink. There are three carpeted staterooms. The forward master stateroom features island queen berth, hanging locker, bench seat, shelving, and ensuite head with vanity and shower. The two aft guest staterooms have double berths, hanging locker, and shelving. The guest head is port side opposite the nav station.
Paige II is a beautiful Beneteau Oceanis 461 with striking interior, classic design and flawless craftmanship. She is well equipped, professionally maintained and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this "one of a kind" 46' Beneteau.
- Ballast: 7496 Displacement: 20944
- Total Power: 75
- Fuel: 53 Fresh Water: 218
- Forward Master Stateroom with Island Queen Berth and Ensuite Head Compartment Two Guest Aft Staterooms with Double Berths Guest Head Compartment Aft, Port Side Open Salon with Galley Port Side, Facing Settees with Dining Table to Starboard, and Nav Station Aft, Starboard Wood Flooring in Salon with Carpeted Staterooms
- Cherry Cabinets with Ample Storage Solid Surface Counter Top with Lots of Counter Space Stainless Steel Double Sink Force 10 Three Burner Range with Oven Refrigerator and Freezer Microwave Oven
- Cockpit & Helm
- Radar Arch Bimini Top with: Dodger with Strata Glass Transition Cover Side Curtains with Strata Glass Aft Shade Matching Blue Sunbrella Protective Cockpit Deck Cover 8" Bell Spreader Lights Walk-through Transom Swim Platform Swim Ladder Hot & Cold Shower
- Electronics & Instruments
- Raymarine ST-60 System with HDB TriData, Wind, and Radar at Helm Chart Plotter and Multi-function Display at Nav Station Raymarine RC530 Color Chart Plotter Raymarine RL70C 48-mile Radar DSC Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio with GPS Interface JVC Stereo System
- Deck & Hull
- Delta 44 Anchor 350' of Primary Rode
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller Furling Main Roller Furling 150% Genoa Two 54 CSTO Lewmar Primary Winches Two 44 CSTO Lewmar Primary Winches Geneker Gear Spinlock Clutch Stoppers Electric Maneuvering Winch
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 75-hp Yanmar Diesel Aux Engine 16000 BTU Air Conditioning Dual 30-amp Shore Power Five Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.