- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Sea Ray 400 Sundancer is an example of a popular and practical family cruiser with lots of room and dependable diesel power. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 40' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini top. The helm features radar, chart plotter, auto pilot, tridata display, VHF radio, compass, and tilt wheel with hydraulic steering. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, doublewide companion seat, and wraparound cockpit lounge. The wet bar with ice maker will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform and transom shower.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with cherry cabinets, solid surface counter top and integrated sink. Appliances include three-burner cook top, built-in microwave oven, coffee maker and refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley is a convertible dinette with leather settee and dining table. The open salon provides an area for entertaining, dining, relaxing and watching TV, or can provide additional sleeping quarters when needed. The forward island berth has under-berth storage, TV with VCR, and cedar-lined hanging locker. The enclosed head with vanity and shower stall is forward port side. The mid-cabin lounge converts to a double berth and has hanging locker, drawer storage, flat screen TV, and head compartment with vanity.
Sea View is powered by twin Caterpillar 340-hp engines with that provide sportcruiser performance and diesel economy and durability. Mechanical features include reverse cycle HAC to maintain cabin comfort, central vacuum, and a Westerbeke generator that provides offshore electrical power. This 400 Sundancer is exceptionally clean, well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 40' Sea Ray.
- Displacement: 20000
- Total Power: 340
- Fuel: 330 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Forward Island Queen Berth, Under-berth Storage, Two Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers, and TV/VCR Forward Head Compartment with Vanity and Shower Stall Open Salon with Curved Convertible Settee, Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with 6-disc Changer, and TV/VCR Full Galley Port Side Mid-Cabin Lounge Converts to Double Berth Flat Screen TV Located in Mid-Cabin Mid-Cabin Guest Head with Vanity
- Cherry Cabinets with Ample Storage Faux Granite Counter Top with Integrated Sink Three-Burner Electric Cooktop AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Built-in Microwave Oven
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top Captain's Chair Wide Companion Lounge Port Side Wet Bar with Ice Maker U-shaped Cockpit Lounge with Table
- Tilt Wheel with Hydraulic Steering Burl Instrument Panel Full Instrumentation Custom Adjustable Helm Seat Radar Chart Plotter Auto Pilot Tridata Display VHF Marine Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Windlass Transom Door Extended Swim Platform H&C Transom Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar 340-hp Diesel Engines Racor Fuel Filters Halon Fire Suppression 24000 BTU Reverse Cycle HAC Central Vacuum Westerbeke Diesel Generator 30-amp Shore Power Five Batteries 11-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.