- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Stuart FL) The Sea Ray 440 Express Bridge is a full-bodied coastal cruiser with diesel power, large open flybridge with ample seating, roomy cockpit, and a spacious interior. Designed as an entertainment platform the 440 EB utilizes every inch of usable space. Whatever your plans, this 44' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have an open flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, and full enclosure. The wraparound helm features a full Raymarine package with color chart plotter, GPS, depth finder, radar, auto pilot, B&G Quad Four with GPS, speed, depth, anchor watch, and VHF radio with hailer. Seating includes a captain's helm seat and ample guest seating with removable table and wet bar with ice maker to keep the beverages cool. A unique walkthrough and stairway give easy access to foredeck with guest seating, stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, anchor roller, and windlass. A stairway at the rear of the bridge leads below to an open cockpit with bimini top. The spacious all-purpose cockpit has guest seating, two transom doors, freshwater shower, swim platform, and boarding ladder. There are rod holders and live well for the fishermen in your party. The cockpit has room for casual seating or dining and sliding doors provide easy access to the salon and galley.
The carpeted salon has starboard galley with solid surface counter top and sink. Appliances include electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, space saver coffee maker, built-in food processor, ice maker, and refrigerator/freezer. The galley includes a circular breakfast/service bar across from the large U-shaped elevated dinette. Two reverse cycle HAC units maintain interior comfort. Entertainment is provided by a Panasonic TV with VCR, an AM/FM/CD, and two stateroom TVs. Two reverse cycle HAC units with automatic HUI control maintain interior climate.
There are two private staterooms. The forward stateroom has queen berth, under-berth storage, settee, hanging locker, and private head access The forward head compartment has dual access with mirrored vanity and shower stall. The mid-cabin stateroom has queen berth and ensuite head compartment.
Twin Caterpillar 350-hp engines provide sportcruiser performance and diesel dependability. This 440 Express Bridge is exceptionally clean, well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable Sea Ray.
- Displacement: 30000
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 50
- Forward Stateroom with Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Settee, Hanging Locker, and Private Head Access Forward Head with Dual Access, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall Elevated Wraparound Dinette Port Side Full Galley to Starboard with Breakfast Bar Entertainment Center with Panasonic TV and VHS Player Mid-Cabin Stateroom with Queen Berth and Ensuite Head
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Integrated Sink Three-Burner Cook Top Microwave Oven Full-size Refrigerator / Freezer Under-Counter Ice Maker Built-in Coffee Maker
- Bridge & Helm
- Open Bridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Centerline Wraparound Helm Captain's Chair Ample Guest Seating Wet Bar with Ice Maker Removable Table Stairway to Cockpit Walk-Through Windshield Stairway to Foredeck
- Raytheon RL80C with WAAS GPS / Moving Map / Linked Matching Auto Pilot B&G Quad Four with GPS / Speed / Depth / Anchor Watch Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Hailer Satellite Receiver Panasonic TV with VCR Three TVs AM/FM/CD Stereo with Changer
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Cockpit Seating Transom Live Well Rod Holders Dual Transom Doors Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Foredeck Seating Walkway to Bridge
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Caterpillar V-Drive Diesel Engines Engine Synchronizer Bennett Trim Tabs Two 40-Gallon Holding Tanks Westerbeke Generator Twin 30-amp Shore Power Connections Reverse Cycle Digital Control HAC Two Units - Salon & Master
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.