- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Bluewater Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Glastonbury, CT) The Cruisers Yachts 3270 Esprit is a mid-sized, mid-cabin family cruiser. Cruisers is known for upscale fit and finish, and sleek styling that sets them apart from the competition.
This 3270 Esprit sleeps six in a large forward stateroom, a double berth mid-cabin and a convertible dinette. The layout is open, galley port side with microwave oven, electric/alcohol stove top, stainless steel sink, and full size refrigerator/freezer. On the starboard side of the salon is booth style convertible dinette forward and enclosed head with shower and vanity aft. Forward is a stateroom with offset double berth, hanging locker and storage. The double mid-cabin is under the helm. There is plenty of room for overnighters and weekends. Cabin comfort is provided by a reverse cycle HAC unit.
The large carpeted cockpit features wraparound windshield, radar arch, and new canvas enclosure. Seating includes captain's chair with flip up bolster, wrap-around guest lounge, and transom lounge. The swim platform features H&C shower, and custom transom locker.
Powered by twin Mercruiser Bluewater Inboard that have been recently rebuilt and ready to cruise. Electronics include Simrad chart plotter/GPS, Raytheon radar, Interphase fish finder, and MarineTek Loran.
If you are looking for an affordable family cruiser for a summer of fun this is the boat to see. Call now to schedule a showing of this Cruisers 3270 Esprit.
- Displacement: 10500
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 45 Holding: 20
- Forward Offset Double Berth Dinette Converts to Double Berth Mid-Cabin Double Berth Full Service Galley Enclosed Head
- Solid Surface Counter Top with Stainless Steel Double Sink Electric/Alcohol Stove Built-in Microwave Oven Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer Convertible Dinette
- Cockpit & Helm
- New Bimini Top with Eisenglass Enclosure Captain's Chair with Flip Up Bolster Wrap-around Guest Lounge Cockpit Lounge Swim Platform Transom Shower Custom Transom Locker Simrad Chart Plotter/GPS Raytheon Radar Interphase Fishfinder Marinetek Loran
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Mercruiser Inboard Engines 730 Total Hours Both Engines Rebuilt with Low Hours Since Rebuild Fresh Water Engine Flush Reverse Cycle HAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.