- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6C Diesel
- Number of Engines
The Wedding Chapel is a one-of-a-kind vessel based on a 60' NOA Marine barge/ferry hull. She is currently in service in St. Petersburg, Florida and is available with captain, crew, and dockage at the St. Petersburg Harbor.
Weddings on Water brings you America’s first floating wedding chapel, where your ceremony takes place upon the calm waters of Florida’s west coast. Although there are many places to have a wedding cruise, there is none quite like this. The Foating Chapel can be taken up intercoastal waterways, including next to seawalls and waterfront properties The beautiful Floating Chapel combines the traditional appeal of a church setting with the natural beauty of Florida to create a completely unique wedding experience. It’s the perfect blend for someone looking for a beach wedding but doesn’t want to miss out on the environment of a chapel.
With several windows lining the sides of the chapel, your guests are surrounded by magnificent scenery for the event. As well, the tops of the tall windows are elaborate stained glass, adding to the charm and beauty of the chapel. Music for before, during, and after the ceremony is coordinated through our top quality sound system. The stained glass windows, cathedral ceilings, and pew seating complete the chapel’s elegant look, while our decks allows for a scenic view. Twin Anchor Spuds, one Aft-Port and one Starboard-Forward allow for automatic, responsive anchoring of the Vessel. These custom anchoring spuds allow the vessel almost instant anchoring in up to 10 feet of water for transfer of guests from other vessels, and steadies "The Wedding Chapel" during ceremonies. This wonderful "Floating Church" can be utilized for other ceremony purposes too! Conducting renewal of vows on special wedding anniversaries, christenings of new vessels out to sea or in the bay. Church group gatherings, baptisms, memorial services, and youth group bible studies.
We seat 100 guests in pews aboard the Floating Chapel on the Bay, as well as the capacity for up to 125 people to be on the boat, providing not only a large seating capacity, but also plenty of room for large bridal parties or guest speakers. There is also a private bridal sanctuary on board, with its own bathroom and seating area, for the bride to finish her preparations before the wedding, as we cruise to our destination. Just hauled for an intensive USCG vessel inspection 3-31-2008. She scored "Pefect" on 4-01-2008 without one United States Coast Guard write-up. Proof of her crews abilities and her owners mantainence shedules. The Floating Wedding Chapel is truely in "Pristene" condition. New bottom paint during the week of 04-01-2008 and back in the water she went. She is a Money Maker! Just ad your guests/customers and go!
Call now for more information on the Wedding Chapel Floating Church or to schedule a showing of this amazingly unique vessel.
- Total Power: 125
- Fuel: 174 Fresh Water: 210 Holding: 175
- Pew Seating for 100 People Overall Capacity 125 Master Head for Guests Bridal Dressing Room with Private Head
- Wedding Service Control Room Encore II VHS Wireless Receiver Russound Surround Sound System Jensen Wireless Receivers Sim SFX-9 Video Effects Mixer Three TFT Color Monitors Two JVC VHS Stereo Recorders
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 125-hp Cummins Diesel Engines Kubota 27kW Diesel Generator Battery Charger Halon Fire Suppression System Helm Pump Rudder System with Emergency Operation System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.