- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Myers FL) The Egg Harbor 48 Golden Egg is a legendary tournament sportfisherman. Built to be the last word in style, comfort, and performance she has it all. Here's your chance to own a classic that has been upgraded to today's standards. This is a serious fisherman with large flybridge, tuna tower, well equipped cockpit, and upscale interior.
The flybridge features a hard top with Eisenglass enclosure, tuna tower, and outriggers. The centerline helm station has captain's chair and upgraded electronics with Raymarine chart plotter, radar, depth finder, and auto pilot. There's also Garmin GPS, Si-Tex fish finder, Temple GPS, Icom VHF radio, Standard Horizon VHF radio, and hydraulic controls. There is guest seating forward. A ladder aft takes you below to the large cockpit.
The spacious cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes Rhino Lining deck coating, fighting chair, prep station with sink, transom door, livewell, side lockers, cockpit helm controls, and a nearby deep freeze located in the rear of the salon. Wide side decks lead forward to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass. The foredeck is home to a 11' dinghy with 25-hp Nissan outboard. A 1200# crane deploys and retrieves the dinghy with ease.
The carpeted salon is large, open, and comfortable. Large wraparound salon windows provide lots of natural light. In the rear of salon is a seating area with twin arm chairs, queen size futon, and mahogany coffee table. Forward is the dining area with table and chairs, serving bar with microwave oven, and an entertainment center. The entertainment center houses TV, VCR, DVD, CD players and Bose Surround Sound system. The galley is starboard and down with teak cabinets, three-burner electric range with oven, a stand-up refrigerator, and solid surface counter top with stainless steel double sink.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are two staterooms and two head compartments. There is a forward stateroom with a v-berth that converts to either one king berth or two double berths, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and guest head with toilet, mirrored vanity, and shower stall. The master stateroom is port side with twin berths convertible to one king berth, hanging locker, and ensuite head with mirrored vanity, toilet, and shower stall. Spacious accommodations make the fishing all the more enjoyable.
Performance is provided by twin Detroit Diesel engines generating 550 horsepower each with a cruising speed of 21 knots and a top speed around 24 knots. There is a Westerbeke 13.5-kW generator for offshore electrical power, water heater for hot showers, and four reverse cycle HAC units with separate controls for interior comfort.
ITTY BITTY is a classic sportfisherman with many upgrades. If you are serious about fishing or want to look like your are, call now for more information and schedule a showing of this classic Egg Harbor 48 Golden Egg. OWNER WANTS OFFERS.
- Max Draft: 4.4 Displacement: 44,000
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 788 Fresh Water: 110
- Built in 1979 this sportfisherman has been continually retrofitted to maintain today's standards for accommodations and performance. Open Salon with Wraparound Windows for Natural Lighting Salon is Carpeted with Seating Area Aft with Queen Sized Futon, Mahogany Table, Chairs, and Freezer Chest Dining Area Forward with Table, Chairs, Serving Bar, and Entertainment Center Sylvania TV, Samsung VCR, Magnavox DVD, Insignia CD Player, and Bose Surround Sound Galley is Down to Starboard Master Stateroom is Port Side with King Berth, Hanging Locker, and Ensuite Head with Shower Stall Guest Stateroom is Forward with V-Berth, Hanging Locker, and Guest Head with Shower Stall
- Upper & Lower Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Stainless Steel Double Sink Stand-up Refrigerator Freezer Three-Burner Electric Range with Oven Panasonic Microwave Oven
- Bridge & Cockpit
- Enclosed Flybridge Tuna Tower with Bimini Top Outriggers Centerline Helm Captain's Chair Full Electronics Guest Seating Forward Open Cockpit Cockpit Controls Fighting Chair Prep Center with Sink Side Lockers Transom Door Live Well
- Helm Station
- Raymarine 601 Chart Plotter Raymarine 44 Radar Raymarine ST60 Depth Finder Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot 2006 Garmin GPS Si-Tex CUS 160 Fish Finder Temple Navigation GPS Icom M100 VHF Radio Standard Horizon VHF Radio Hydraulic Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor & Windlass 1200# Crane 11" Dinghy with 25-hp Nissan Outboard Bottom Painted in 2008 Awlgrip in 2007 Rhino Lining in Cockpit Windows Reseated in 2005
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 550-hp Detroit Diesel Engines Four Reverse Cycle HAC Units Halon Fire Suppression Water Heater EPIRB 2002 Westerbeke Genset with Quiet Shield 30-amp Shore Power and 50-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.