- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Nokomis FL) The Cruisers 3000 Rogue is a classic family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. She features a large open cockpit for day cruising and a spacious mid-cabin interior for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with radar arch and bimini top. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, double-wide companion seat, and cockpit lounge with table. The cockpit features a unique walk-through transom with integrated swim platform. This beauty has the style that made express cruisers the family favorite that they have become.
The carpeted salon has ample headroom and a full galley featuring a solid surface counter top with electric cook top and stainless steel sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven and under-counter refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a U-shaped dinette. The mid-cabin seating area offers a place to relax and entertain. Sleeping accommodations for six includes forward berth, convertible dinette, and the mid-cabin seating area that converts to a double berth. The enclosed head is off the salon and includes shower. A reverse cycle HAC unit maintains interior comfort and the Onan genset provides offshore electrical power.
This mid-size express is powered by twin 330-hp MerCruiser sterndrive engines that provide sportcruiser performance. She’s equipped with automatic fire suppression for safety. This 30’ Cruisers Rogue is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this good-looking express cruiser.
- Displacement: 8000
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel: 120 Fresh Water: 30
- Roomy cabin, air conditioned, 74" of headroom, sleeps six. Forward Master Berth Convertible Dinette Full Galley Enclosed Head with Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth
- Full galley, port side with ample counter and storage space. Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Double Sink Microwave Oven Electric Cooktop Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Distinctive red and white color scheme stands out in any marina. Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top Adjustable Helm Seat Double-Wide Companion Seat Cockpit Lounge Removable Table
- GPS Trim Tab Indicators
- Deck & Hull
- Three hatches for interior light and ventilation. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Walk-Through Transom Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Low hours since full service. Twin 454 MerCruiser Sterndrive Engines Marine Air HVAC Trim Tabs Onan 3-kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power 6-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.