- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Brand New Boat
Demonstrator with only 30 hours
A must see!
(LOCATION: North Dartmouth, MA) If you've looked at all the mid-sized express cruisers and not seen the Rinker 370 Fiesta Vee you've made a BIG mistake. The Rinker 370 holds her own against all competitors. She comes with an impressive standard-equipment list, a very roomy cockpit, and an extremely well appointed interior. Really, there is no need to look any further.
Starting with the big, roomy, well-equipped cockpit. You step into the cockpit on the starboard side from a gigantic swim platform. In front of you is the best-equipped cockpit wet bar to be found. There's an ice maker, refrigerator, a sink molded into the counter top, real counter space to work with, just fire up the built-in blender. To your left is a transom lounge with cockpit table and lots of cup holders. As you move forward in the cockpit there is a companion lounge port side facing the double-wide helm seat. Next to the helm are molded steps that give access to the foredeck through the pass-through windshield. Two cockpit lounges and a double-wide helm seat give you more cockpit seating than most people need.
A centerline companionway takes you below to one of the best-appointed interiors you will find in this class. To the port side is a large well-equipped galley with refrigerator, stove top, microwave, big counter top with stainless steel sink, and cabinets to store all the things you must bring along. Across from the galley is a large leather settee with wood dining table. At your feet are the nicest wood floors in the class. As if the big, open, salon isn't enough. There is a large mid-cabin with wrap-around seating area that converts to a private double. The mid-cabin has wood finished storage cabinets that hold more than many large staterooms. Forward is private stateroom with queen berth, hanging locker, flat screen TV, and more storage. The enclosed head compartment with vanity and shower is located in the aft port corner of the salon. An 18,000 BTU air conditioner provides comfort and a 5 kW generator provides convenience.
This Rinker 370 Fiesta Vee is powered by twin Volvo fresh-water-cooled inboards with brand new Ocean X Drives making 375 hp each and providing a top speed of 38 knots. If you are serious about an express cruiser in this size range this is a boat you must see. You will get more boat for you dollar and will be pleasantly surprised with the features. Call now to schedule a showing of this Rinker 370.
- Displacement: 18,200
- Total Power: 320-Each Max Speed: 38-Knots
- Fuel: 235-Gallons Fresh Water: 51-Gallons Holding: 45-Gallons
- Deck & Hull
- Anchor roller-stainless steel with storage locker and cradle Cleats-stainless steel Curved; tinted safety glass with walk-thru windshield Anchor Windlass with 25lb. Plow anchor; 130' anchor line; 30' of chain Cable TV hook-up City water hook-up Deck hatch-low profile with screen Fender garage with Super Guard Fenders Gel coat with "Pure White" base color and Stylized Chrome Rinker logo Radar Arch-with spreader lights, speakers and TV antenna Molded-in-steps to walk-thru windshield Mooring line storage Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner w/snap-in carpet Swim platform-extended with stainless steel boarding ladder Transom stereo remote-illuminated w/digital readout Walk-thru transom with gate Canvas - Bimini top with camper canvas
- Instrumentation & Controls
- 12-volt DC Power outlet Anchor windlass controls Automatic bilge pump (2) Automatic fire extinguisher Bilge Blower "Butterscotch Burl" dash and helm accents Compass and digital depth gauge Complete backlit marine instrumentation Electric engine cover hatch Engine Synchronizers Faria gauges with "jeweled" faces and stainless steel bezels Horn-trumpet style In-dash Lowrance color GPS Rack-and-pinion power steering Remote-controlled spotlight-rail mounted Shift and throttle w/trim & tilt-in handle Steering wheel-deluxe with 5 position tilt Stereo remote w/illuminated digital readout Trim tab controls with LED indicators VHF radio with external speaker Windshield wiper
- Wet Bar Built-in blender 2 cu. Ft. refrigerator/freezer Ice Maker 110-volt electric outlet Chart holder Cockpit filler cushions Cockpit galley w/sink & integrated trash container Hot and cold transom shower Drink holders-dual position stainless steel Large cockpit storage LED cockpit lights Platform rumble seat Aft bench seating Doublewide adjustable helm seat w/flip-up bolster Semi-circular portside seating Sliding cabin door with lock Sliding cabin screen Corian counter top Stain resistant color matched carpet Stowable acrylic snack table Stowable two-piece picnic tables
- AC/Heat; 18000BTU "Bethany" Corian with fiddle edge and hardware in cabinets Brushed nickel color knobs lights and hardware in cabinets Clarion AM/FM CD stereo with Sirius satellite Six disc CD changer High power amplifier-speakers-sub-woofer Cockpit remote controls with LED readout Custom cabinetry and doors Dinette table Entertainment cabinet Two-burner electric LG Microwave/coffee maker combo Indirect lighting Large couch/table that converts to double berth Matching wood grain panel inserts in cabin refrigerator Mocha cabin carpet color and design Reading lights Refrigerator/freezer (4.2) Corian countertop TV/DVD-flat screen with remote U-shaped lounge/dinette converts to double berth Ventilating port lights with screens Vinyl cabin cushions
- Forward Stateroom
- Deck hatch with screen Deluxe pillow package Designer fabrics, cushions and bedspreads Hanging clothes storage Indirect lighting Mattress cover Opening port lights Oversized mattress: Reading lights LCD TV/DVD combo with remote V-berth with storage and shelving
- Aft Cabin
- 110-volt electric outlet Aft cabin clothes storage Deluxe pillow package Designer cabin fabrics, cushions and bedspreads Indirect lighting Large couch/sitting area with table that converts to large double berth Large sleeping berth Mattress cover Overnight bag storage Oversized mattress Privacy curtain
- Head Compartment
- 100-volt electric outlet Aluminum color frame and head door AC/Heat vent in head Holding tank capacity (45/170) Porcelain Bowl toilet: Shower, Separate enclosed stall Sink and Vanity with full-length mirror Solid surface counter top-Corian Towel Bar Ventilating port light with screen Waste and fresh water level gauge Water heater-6gal.with heat exchange
- Engine Room
- AC/DC breaker Panel Battery Switch and isolator Battery Holders Converter/battery charger (30amp) Dockside power with 50' cord Engine room lighting Fuel shut-off valves Generator with sound shield and CO monitor (5 KW)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.