- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Ocean 55 Super Sport is a big, brawny, fishing machine with aggressive styling, outstanding accommodations, and exceptional performance. This is a three stateroom fisherman with flybridge, tuna tower, and roomy cockpit. She has been seriously upgraded in all areas and is good as new.
The flybridge features hard top with full enclosure, centerline helm station, three helm chairs, and guest seating forward with room for many. The helm features a full complement of electronics including: Furuno 72-mile radar, Garmin GPS, Robertson auto pilot, compass, and Icom VHF Radio. The bridge is equipped with tuna tower with upper station, outriggers with professional grade rigging, and rocket launchers.
The 130-square feet of cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes teak deck, fighting chair, prep station with sink, live well, tackle locker, fish boxes, cockpit engine controls, transom door, saltwater wash down, and a cockpit freezer for all your catch. The foredeck includes stainless steel bow rail, dinghy davit, J12 Carolina Skiff with 25-hp Mercury outboard engine, and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The interior is large, open, and comfortable. There's lots of room to relax after a day of fishing and discuss the ones that got away while enjoying a cold beverage. The carpeted salon has an L-shaped settee with drop-leaf table, two easy chairs, wet bar with ice maker, refrigerator, beverage dispenser. Above the wet bar is the entertainment center with audio/video cabinet and TV with built-in VCR and DVD. Opposite the entertainment center is a breakfast bar overlooking the galley below. Just a couple steps down is a full galley with stand-up refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, trash compactor, three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, upper and lower cabinets with lots of storage, and a granite counter top with stainless steel sink. A center companionway leads forward to the staterooms.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are three staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with island queen berth, credenza, hanging lockers, TV with DVD, accent lighting and ensuite head compartment. The port side guest stateroom has twin berths, under-berth storage, hanging locker, TV, and accent lighting. The starboard guest stateroom has upper & lower bunks, under berth storage, hanging locker. The guest head has electric head, mirrored vanity, and shower stall. Lots of room and first class accommodations makes the fishing all the more enjoyable.
Performance is provided by twin Detroit Diesel turbocharged engines generating 735 horsepower each, with a top speed around 30 knots. HOLODECK has a Westerbeke 15 kw generator, three new reverse cycle HAC units, new water heater, and engine room fire suppression. The engines and generator have been rebuilt and have low hours. She is a good-looking, well-equipped sport fisherman with tons of room. If you are serious about fishing in style call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 55' Ocean Super Sport.
- Displacement: 58000
- Total Power: 735
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 200
- Interior has been upgraded with new headliner, lighting, carpeting with snap-on runners, and wallpaper. Forward Master Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Two Hanging Lockers, Credenza, Built-in TV, and Ensuite Head with Shower Stall Port Side Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths, Under-berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Starboard Guest Stateroom Twin Bunks and Hanging Locker Guest Head Compartment with Electric Head, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall
- Open Salon with Large Windows New Carpet Port Side L-shaped Settee Drop-leaf Table Port Side Seating with Two Barrel Chairs Entertainment Center Forward, Port Side, with Television/VCR/DVD combo, Stereo System, Wet Bar with Refrigerator and Drink Dispenser Breakfast Bar Forward, Starboard, Overlooking Galley Below
- Teak Cabinets Granite Countertops Stainless Steel Sink Built-in Microwave Oven Three-burner Electric Range with Oven Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Dishwasher Trash Compactor
- Flybridge & Tower
- Enclosed Flybridge Hard Top with Full Enclosure Centerline Helm Station Triple Helm Seats Guest Seating Forward of Helm Fold-away Table New Carpet Tuna Tower Upper Station Protective Cover Bench Seat Bimini Top Outriggers with Professional Grade Rigging Rocket Launchers
- Garmin 4212 GPS/map Furuno 72-mile Radar Icom IC-M127 VHF Radio Robertson AP200DL Auto Pilot Three Televisions Three DVD Players Stereo DFax Machine
- Deck & Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Heavy Duty Anchor Windlass Foredeck Sun Pads Dinghy Davit J12 Carolina Skiff with 25-hp Mercury Outboard Fresh Bottom Paint Monthly Bottom Maintenance 130-sq. ft. Cockpit Fighting Chair Prep Station with Sink Engine Room Access Livewell Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Engine Controls Transom Door Cockpit Cover Cockpit Awning
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 735-hp Detroit Diesel Engines 60 Hours Since Overhaul Johnson Tower Turbochargers Capitol Twin Disc Transmissions Halon Fire Suppression Westerbeke 15kW Generator 50-amp Shore Power New Water Heater Three New Reverse Cycle HAC Units Two EPIRBS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.