- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- New 5.7L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Indian Rocks Beach FL) This Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee is a full-featured family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. She has been dry stored, has no bottom paint, and shows like new. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with bimini top, full camper canvas, and cockpit cover for use when needed. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, port side wraparound companion lounge, and cockpit lounge with filler cushion for sun bathing. The power engine hatch allows easy access to the engine compartment. A transom door leads to the extended swim platform with transom shower and fender storage. The walk-through windshield provides easy access to the foredeck.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with molded cabinets, solid surface counter top, a never-used electric cook top, and stainless steel sink. Appliances include overhead microwave oven and an under-counter refrigerator/freezer. Forward is a convertible dinette with removable table. Mid-cabin provides an additional double berth for overnight cruises. The enclosed head with shower is starboard opposite the galley.
This 27' Rinker is re-powered with a 2010 250-hp MerCruiser 5.7L engine with Bravo III outdrive that provides sportcruiser performance. She is in "like new" condition with only 21 hours of use. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very affordable Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee.
- Displacement: 7350
- Total Power: 250-hp MerCruiser with low hrs; new in 2010
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 33 Holding: 27
- Spacious cockpit for day cruising with comfortable accommodations for overnight getaways. Convertible Dinette Forward Full Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin with Double Berth
- Molded Cabinet Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Microwave Oven Never-used Electric Cooktop Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Camper Canvas Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Mooring Cover Adjustable Helm Seat Wraparound Companion Lounge Transom Lounge with Filler Cushion Under-Seat Storage
- Color Max 6" GPS Standard Horizon VHF Radio Danforth Compass Low Oil, Temperature, and Drive Oil Alarms 10" TV with VCR Kenwood Stereo with Remote Six Speakers Helm and Transom Stereo Remotes
- Deck & Hull
- Lift kept with no bottom paint. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Searchlight with Remote Forged Anchor with Rode Walk-through Windshield Transom Door Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Transom Shower/Washdown
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 2010 MerCruiser 5.7L Engine with only 21 hours Electric Engine Hatch Motor Flush System Bravo III Sterndrive with Stainless Steel Propellers Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power with 50' Cord Two Batteries Easy Access Dual Battery Switch AC/DC Converter / Battery Charger Upgraded Fresh Water Pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.