- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The Hatteras 54 Motor Yacht defines sophisticated cruising. This yacht's accommodations and quality construction make her a very popular Hatteras model. She comes with a large flybridge , a relaxing sun deck, bright open salon, and three staterooms each with it's private head compartment. There's room for everyone and everything.
The flybridge features bimini top and lots of guest seating. The centerline helm has captain & companion seats and is equipped with full electronics including: Furuno GP32 GPS, Furuno RD30, Raytheon color chart plotter, Northstar Navigator, Robertson autopilot, Sandpiper speed/distance display, Danforth compass, Sirius Satellite radio, and Standard Horizon VHF radio. Dinghy and davit are located aft of the bridge seating. Custom canvas covers the seating, the chairs, and the console when not in use. A starboard ladder leads below to the lower station and the salon.
The carpeted sun deck is the casual seating area with hard top and full enclosure. You can relax or entertain with the sea around you. Wing doors give access to the side decks and sliders lead into the salon.
The carpeted salon is bright, open, and features 360 degree views. Port side are twin easy chairs with end table and lamp. Across the salon is a large L-shaped settee with coffee table. Track lighting overhead provides optimal lighting. Forward a teak wet bar and entertainment center divide the salon from the lower helm station. The center holds a Sony TV, wet bar, liquor cabinet, and ice maker. The lower station is centerline with doublewide upholstered helm seat. Electronics include: Furuno GPS, Furuno RD30, Robertson autopilot, Danforth compass, Sandpiper speed/distance, and Standard Horizon VHF radio. Starboard is the ladder up to the bridge and port side is the companionway below.
Moving below we enter the galley with port side booth dinette and starboard U-shaped galley. Standing at the centerline sink there is counter space to each side with the full size refrigerator to your right and cooking area to your left. There is a four-burner stove with upper oven and lower dishwasher. The built-in microwave oven is to the right of the conventional oven. There is ample counter, cabinet, and drawer space for all your kitchen necessities.
There are three staterooms. The guest stateroom is forward of the galley with upper and lower bunks, dresser, hanging locker, and ensuite head compartment with shower. The VIP stateroom is amidship to starboard and features twin berths with under berth storage, nightstand, and hanging locker. The VIP head is port side with marble floor, mirrored ceiling, vanity with etched mirrors with sailfish, and shower stall. Two linen closets in the companionway provide necessary storage along with a washer & dryer. The master aft cabin has centerline island queen berth, night stands, dressers to each side, flat screen television, and hanging lockers forward. The ensuite head compartment has marble floors, etched mirrors, and shower stall.
This Hatteras 54 MY is equipped with twin 650-hp Detroit Diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power. Mechanical features include a generator and reverse cycle central AC. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass with two deck lockers and fender racks on the foredeck. This well-appointed Hatteras has room to spare, is well equipped, has been well maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Displacement: 62500
- Total Power: 715
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 250
- Forward Guest Stateroom with: Upper & Lower Bunks Dresser Hanging Locker Ensuite Head with Shower Starboard VIP Stateroom with: Twin Berths Under-berth Storage Between Berth Night Stand Hanging Locker Port Side VIP Head with Etched Mirrors, Marble Floor, Mirrored Ceiling, and Shower Stall Aft Master Stateroom with: Island Queen Berth Mirrored Ceiling Twin Night Stands Port Side Dresser Starboard Dresser with Flat Screen TV His & Her Hanging Lockers Ensuite Head with Marble Floor, Etched Mirrors, and Shower Stall Companionway Linen Lockers Over/Under Washer/Dryer
- Salon and Lower Station
- Open Salon with 360 Degree View Teak Paneling Curtains and Blinds Berber Carpet Port Side Easy Chairs with End Table with Lamp Starboard L-Shaped Settee with Coffee Table Salon Wet Bar Liquor Cabinet Ice Maker Built-In Sony Television Track Lighting Centerline Lower Helm Station Double Wide Upholstered Helm Seat Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator Furuno RD 30 NAIAD Robertson Autopilot Danforth Compass SEA 222 SSB Sandpiper Speed/Distance Display Standard Horizon VHF Radio Bronze Barometer & Clock
- Sun Deck
- Hard Top and Full Enclosure Wing Doors Casual Furniture Carpet Sliding Doors to Salon
- Galley Down
- Four-Burner Range with Oven Panasonic Microwave Oven Modern Maid Dishwasher Stainless Steel Sink with Sprayer Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker Linoleum Flooring Port Side Booth Style Dinette
- Bridge and Upper Station
- Bimini Top Carpet Wraparound Guest Seating Captain and Companion Chairs Full Covers for Console, Seats, and Settee Ladder to Lower Station and Salon Aft Mounted Dinghy with Davit Sandpiper SL Speed/Distand Display Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator GP32 Furuno RD30 Raytheon RC631 Color Chart Plotter Standard Horizon VHF Radio Northstar Navigator Robertson AP200DL Autopilot Sirius Radio Danforth Compass Spotlight and Windlass Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Danforth Anchor Ideal Windlass Deck Locker Fender Racks Teak Rails
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 650-hp Detroit Diesel 8V92TI Engines Three Cruise Air HAC Units Water Heater Generator Shore Power