- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Rehoboth, MA) The Contender 27 Open is a no-nonsense offshore, high-quality, high-performance fishing machine. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. She is powered by twin 225 horsepower Yamaha's to get you out and back quickly.
This Contender is equipped with a T-top over the center console with overhead electronics box, rocket launchers, spreader lights, with front and side curtains. The center console has double-wide helm seat, forward console seat, and in-console storage. The helm is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. Electronics include: Furuno Radar, NavNet, Garmin chart plotter, and VHF radio. The large cockpit has the room fore and aft with wide walkways and is equipped for serious fishing with gunwale rod holders, cockpit bolsters, 140-gallon forward fish box, twin aft in-deck fish boxes, raw water wash-down, transom live well, and transom door.
Power is provided by Yamaha 225-hp 4-stroke engines. This 27' Contender comes with a tandem axle BOAT MASTER trailer. If you are looking for a performance fisherman that is well equipped, well maintained, and ready to fish now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Contender 27 Open.
- Displacement: 4950
- Total Power: 225
- Fuel: 210
- Center Console
- T-top Overhead Electronics Box Rocket Launchers Front and Side Curtains Double-wide Helm Seat Forward Console Seat In-Console Storage Trim Tab Controls
- Cockpit Bolsters Lots of Space Fore and Aft Wide Walkways Rod Holders Twin In-Deck Fish Boxes Aft 140-Gallon Forward Fish Box Transom Live Well Transom Door
- Furuno Radar NavNet 2007 Garmin Chart Plotter VHF Radio
- 2003 Aluminum Boat Master Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.