(LOCATION: Istanbul, Turkey) This 31.5m Gulet Motor Sailor is designed for personal use or charter service with four luxurious staterooms, crew quarters, large salon with dining area, huge deck with lounge, and flybridge. If you are interested a charter business or are looking for sailing yacht that will accommodate your many friends and family this beauty is ready to sail.
Gulets are motor-sailers, with powerful diesel engines to provide primary power, and sails to provide additional power, or primary power in strong winds. This means you can sail silently when the wind allows, but go wherever you want reliably with motor power. Gulets are particularly good as pleasure sailing vessels because of their broad beam, which gives them lots of deck space and plenty of room for spacious cabins below deck.
The stern deck is broad, fitted with a low, wide cushioned bench all around which is perfect for lounging, reading, relaxing or napping. Shaded by an awning if the sun is hot, the deck is large enough for a table for games, drinks, or alfresco dining. For sun bathing, the foredeck is the place with enormous lounge and spa. The flybridge is designed for open air relaxation, entertaining, and dining. With upper helm station, wraparound seating with table, and sun lounge there’s room for everyone. For water sports there is a huge swim platform with PWC garage that fills the stern with personal watercraft for everyone to enjoy.
The main salon is spacious, high enough for the tallest voyager, with accommodations for meals, meetings, or evening entertainment. The pilothouse salon has helm forward and a roomy lounge seating area and dining table. The salon provides an air conditioned oasis.
There is a commercial grade galley with teak cabinets, solid surface counter tops, and stainless steel sinks. Appliances include a range with oven, stand-up refrigerator, deep freeze, dishwasher, and laundry. There's everything you need to eat well and live well at sea.
There four owner and guest staterooms, and crew quarters. All are air conditioned with ensuite heads and showers. The master aft cabin is full-beam, with panoramic views, and luxurious accommodations. There are three guest staterooms forward with double berths, writing desks, hanging lockers, and ensuite heads. All staterooms are well finished, well furnished, and feature beam ceilings. It's a timeless sailing style that will take you away the everyday world.
This elegant motor sailor has top-grade sails and rigging and MAN D2866LE engines providing 1000 horsepower and dependable, economical diesel performance. Call now for more information on this fabulous motor sailor.
- Ballast: 40 tons Displacement: 126 tons
- Total Power: 500
- Fuel: 5 tons Fresh Water: 5 tons
- Bridge Deck with huge lounge area and upper helm station. Ample room for relaxing, entertaining, and dining. Main Deck with forward sun lounge with spa, pilot house with salon and galley, and aft deck lounge. Lower Deck with master stateroom, VIP stateroom, two guest staterooms, and crew quarters.
- Twin Anchors with Custom Windlass Teak Deck Dokar Aluminum Alloy Mast and Boom Navtec Rigging Lewmar Deck Hardware
- UK Full Batten Main Sail UK Self-Tacking Jib UK 105% Overlapping Genoa UK Custom Gennaker Harken Battencar System Navtec Hydraulics Reckmann RF90-91 Furling Genoa Reckmann RF90-76 Furling Jib
- SAM Electronics GPS SAM Electronics Satcom SAM Electronics Chart Plotter SAM Electronics Depth Sounder SAM Electronics Wind Display SAM Electronics Speed Display SAM Electronics Compass SAM Electronics VHF Radio SAM Electronics Cyrocompass SAM Electronics Auto Pilot SAM Electronics Hi-Fi Radio
- Entertainment Electronics
- Salon: Pioneer 50" LCD TV, Bose Surround Sound, Bose DVD, VCD, DIWX, MP3, and Radio Receiver Master Stateroom: Sharp Aquos TV, Pioneer DVD Player, Bose Sound System, and Pioneer Amp VIP Stateroom: Sharp Aquos TV, Pioneer DVD Player, Bose Sound System, and Pioneer Amp Guest Staterooms: Di Boss LCD TV with Pioneer Audio & Video System Aft Deck: Di Boss LCD TV with Bose Sound System Flybridge: Di Boss LCD TV with Bose Sound System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 500-hp MAN D2866LE Diesel Engines ZF 3:1 Transmissions 4-Blade 980mm Propellers Side Power 550ph Bow Thruster Two Onan 40-kW Generators HRO 120-lt/h Water Maker Marine Air HVAC Whirlpool Refrigeration
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.