- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2004 CAT 3126 ENGINES!
The Viking 35 Convertible is a compact cruiser with big cruiser features. She has a flybridge, Marlin tower, cockpit, open salon, and forward stateroom to insure comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water, a weekend getaway, or planning to charter, this 35' Viking is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with hard top and Marlin tower with upper station. The centerline bridge helm station has overhead electronics box and is equipped with Furuno 24-mile radar, Furuno GPS Navigator, Magellan FX324 MAP, Furuno FCV581 color video sounder, and Icom VHF radio. Seating consists of twin helm seats with guest seating forward. Below is the 80 sq. ft. cockpit with prep station, outriggers, rocket launchers, rod holders, and room to spare. Wide side decks that lead forward to a foredeck with bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting. As you enter the salon you find a convertible sofa and the entertainment center with TV and AM/FM/CD changer stereo. The galley is forward and down and features teak cabinets, a stand up refrigerator/freezer, built-in microwave oven, and solid surface counter top with electric cook top and stainless steel sink. Opposite the galley is a booth style dinette with seating for four. The forward stateroom features a v-berth and hanging locker. The head has vanity with sink and shower stall.
She is powered by twin 2004 Caterpillar 420-hp engines that are only 860 hours. All maintenance is current. This affordable Viking 35 Convertible is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready fish or to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Displacement: 19000
- Total Power: 420
- Fuel: 325 Fresh Water: 70
- Forward V-Berth with Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Shower Galley and Dinette Down Carpeted Salon with Convertible Settee Entertainment Center with TV and Stereo
- Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Electric Cook Top Built-in Microwave Oven Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer Teak & Holly Sole
- Bridge & Cockpit
- Marlin Tower Upper Station Flybridge with Hard Top Overhead Electronic Box Centerline Helm Twin Helm Chairs Forward Guest Seating 80 Square Foot Cockpit Prep Station Cockpit Table Outriggers Rocket Launchers Gunwale Rod Holders
- Furuno 24-mile Radar Furuno GPS Navigator Megallan FX324 MAP Furuno FCV581 Color Video Sounder Icom VHF Radio AM/FM/CD System with CD Changer
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 420-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines New Engines & Exhaust in 2004 Two-zone Digital AC Kohler 8.5 kW genset
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.