- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L I/O
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Lcation - Englewood, N. J. The Cruisers 280 CXI is a full-featured cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and performance. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a mid-cabin interior with two double berths. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 28' Express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have an open cockpit with radar arch and bimini top with full camper canvas. Seating includes a double-wide helm seat and facing cockpit lounges. The starboard helm features full gauges, compass, fish finder, Garmin GPS, and VHF marine radio. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with transom shower. The walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck.
The carpeted salon has port side galley has solid surface counter top with electric cook top and stainless steel sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a curved settee with dining table. The Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo provides salon entertainment. The forward cabin has queen berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The mid-cabin has queen berth. The head with shower is off the salon. Reverse cycle HAC maintains interior comfort.
This 280 CXI is powered by twin Mercruiser 225-hp I/O engines with that provide sportcruiser performance. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 28' Cruisers.
- Displacement: 10000
- Total Power: 225
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 25 Holding: 25
- Forward Double Berth Mid-Cabin Double Berth Crescent Shaped Dinette/Settee Full Galley Enclosed Head Compartment
- Refrigerator/Freezer Electric Cook Top
- Cockpit & Helm
- Radar Arch Double-Wide Helm Seat Facing Cockpit Lounges Full Gauges Compass Fish Finder Garmin GPS VHF Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Walk-through Windshield with Molded Steps Bow Search Light Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Transom Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225-hp Volvo FWC Engines Reverse Cycle HAC 30-amp Shore Power Four Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.