- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sarasota FL) The Monterey 298 Super Sport is a plush bowrider with room, style, and sporty performance. She is an excellent day cruiser with a large open cockpit and seating for many. She’s is designed for lots of fun with lots of people.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, Eisenglass curtains, and full mooring cover. canvas. Helm has full instrumentation, compass, stereo controls, and Standard Horizon VHF radio. Cockpit accommodations include wraparound bow lounge, double helm seat with flip-up bolster, port side companion lounge with wet bar and refrigerator, and a rear cockpit lounge that converts to a giant sun pad. The transom door leads to the extended swim platform with boarding ladder, transom shower, and transom storage locker.
For overnight getaways or afternoon naps there’s a compact berth port side between bow seating and companion lounge. It is equipped with 9” TV, AM/FM/CD stereo, and microwave oven. To starboard is an enclosed head compartment with sink and shower.
Powered by twin MerCruiser 350-hp MAG MPI engines with dual prop Bravo outdrives and low hours. Lift-stored, with no bottom paint, this spacious bowrider just needs a bit of detailing and is ready to cruise now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Monterey 298 Super Sport.
- Displacement: 8000
- Total Power: 600hp
- Fuel: 142 Fresh Water: 15 Holding: 18
- Wraparound Bow Seating Enclosed Head Compartment with Sink and Shower Enclosed Single Berth Port Side with Phillips 9"TV, Kenwood Stereo, and Origo Microwave Oven Double-Wide Adjustable Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Refrigerator/Freezer Facing Cockpit Seats Convert to Giant Sun Pad
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Beige Bimini Top with Eisenglass Curtains White Mooring Cover
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Fiberglass Antenna AM/FM/CD Remote Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Powder Coated Bow Rail Stainless Steel Rub Rail Anchor with Electric Windlass Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Mercruiser Engines Bravo III Sterndrives Duo Prop Bennett Trim Tabs Fresh Water Flush 30-amp Shore Power Battery Switches Power Engine Hatch Fire Boy Fire Suppression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.