- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 JT671TIB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Newport News VA) This Blackfin 36 Convertible is a custom-built family cruiser that combines classic style, space, comfort, and performance. Full-featured, this convertible has spacious flybridge, large cockpit, open salon, and two staterooms. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 36' Blackfin is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini. The centerline helm station is equipped with a full console and overhead electronics box. The helm is equipped with Garmin GPS, Apelco depth sounder, Vigial radar, Navico auto pilot, two VHF radios, a Danforth compass, and hydraulic steering. Seating consists of helm seating aft with guest lounge forward. Below is the large, deep, cockpit with in-deck fish box, prep station, two coolers, transom door, swim platform with boarding ladder, and room to spare. Wide side decks that lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass.
The air conditioned salon is open and bright with windows all around. As you enter the salon you find a seating area aft with galley forward. The galley features upper & lower cabinets, built-in microwave oven, solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink, Galley Maid electric cooktop, and refrigerator/freezer. The entertainment center is opposite the galley and includes a television with VCR.
There are two staterooms below. A teak parquet centerline companionway accesses both staterooms and head compartment. The forward stateroom features a large v-berth, under-berth storage, dresser, and locker. The guest stateroom has double berth, under-berth storage, and locker. The starboard head has Lectra Sans head, mirrored vanity with sink and shower stall.
TAKING BETTS is powered by twin Detroit Diesel 485-hp engines. A Westerbeke generator provides off-shore electrical power and two reverse cycle HAC units maintain interior comfort. This rare Blackfin Convertible requires some TLC. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Displacement: 28000
- Total Power: 485
- Fuel: 420 Fresh Water: 85 Holding: 40
- This Blackfin is a two-stateroom model. Open Salon with Galley Forward Port Side Stateroom with Double Berth Forward Stateroom with Large V-Berth Enclosed Head Compartment with Vanity and Shower Stall
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Stainless Steel Sink Ice Maker Electric Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Coffee Maker Refrigerator(freezer in prep center)
- Bridge & Cockpit
- Open Flybridge with Bimini Top Outriggers Centerline Helm Overhead Electronics Box Guest Seating Forward Open Cockpit Teak Gunwales with Bolsters Prep Station In-deck Fish Box Two Coolers with Cushions
- Helm Station
- Danforth Constellation Compass Standard Horizon Maxi VHF Radio Icom M49 VHF Radio Navico Autopilot Apelco XVA 70/Furuno Depth Sounder Garmin 65 GPS Vigil Radar Hydraulic Steering
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit 40# CQR Anchor Simpson Lawrence Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Boarding Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 485-hp Detroit Diesel Engines Fireboy Halon Fire Suppression 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle HAC 12000 BTU Reverse Cycle HAC Westerbeke 8kW Generator 50-amp/125V Shore Power 40-amp Battery Charger Two 8D Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.