- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Naples FL) The Cobia 314 Center Console is a man-sized offshore fishing machine that is designed to be roomy, fast, and built to last. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing.
This Cobia is equipped with a T-top over the center console with Eisenglass side curtains, overhead electronics box, rocket launchers, Taco outriggers, searchlight, and spreader lights. The center console has double-wide helm seat/leading post with rocket launchers and carry-on cooler. The helm is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, trim tabs, Raymarine C120 chart plotter and fish finder, Raymarine auto pilot, compass, Raymarine VHF radio, and Sirius satellite radio receiver with marine speakers. The center console has forward seating and in-console head compartment with electric head, sink, shower, and storage. The large cockpit has the room fore and aft with wide walkways and bow seating/casting deck with under-seat storage. She is equipped for serious fishing with gunwale rod holders, cockpit bolsters, rod storage, 32-gallon bait well, raw water wash-down, and transom prep station with sink and cutting board. For swimmers or divers there's a transom door, swim/dive platform, and stainless steel ladder. The bow is equipped with anchor, windlass, and chain with braided line.
Her current slip is available for sale or rental with yacht club membership available. A stainless steel Magic Tilt tri-axle trailer is available separately. It’s perfect for storage or transport. The boat comes with all service records, engines are under warranty until June 2011, and the hull has a ten year warranty.
Power is provided by twin Yamaha 225-hp 4-stroke engines that let her cruise at 32 knots with a top speed of around 40 knots. This boat has been marina stored, is well equipped, has been carefully maintained, and is ready to fish now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 31’ Cobia center console.
- Displacement: 6500
- Total Power: 225
- Fuel: 270 Fresh Water: 20
- Bow Seating/Casting Platform with Under-Seat Storage Cockpit Bolsters Six Flush Mount Rod Holders 32-gallon Recirculating Bait Well Port and Starboard Rod Boxes Transom Prep Station with Sink and Cutting Board
- Center Console
- Forward Console Seat In-Console Storage with Head, Sink, and Shower Tackle Center T-Top with Eisenglass Enclosure Searchlight with Remote Taco Outriggers Rocket Launchers Spreader Lights Helm Seat/Leaning Post with Rocket Launchers
- Overhead Electronics Box Yamaha Multi-Function Gauges Yamaha Controls Compass Stainless Steel Tilt Wheel Hydraulic Steering Newly Installed Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver with Marine Speakers Sea Talk Network Raymarine C120 Display with Chart Plotter and Fish Finder Raymarine Auto Pilot Raymarine VHF Marine Radio
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Stainless Steel Roller Anchor with Chain and Braided Line Lewmar Profish Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Raw Water Washdown
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225-hp Yamaha Four Stroke Engines with 300 Hours All Service Records Engine Warranty Until June 2011 10 Year Hull Warranty Electric Trim Tabs Dual Batteries
- Magic Tilt Stainless Steel Tri-Axle Trailer with Torsion Bar Suspension is Available Separately Slip at a Naples Marina For Sale or Rental with the Purchase of this Boat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.