- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sarasota USA) The McKee Craft 28 Center Console is designed to be an serious offshore fishing machine. She has a deep cockpit for a safe, dry, ride with fishing room fore and aft and all the amenities needed for successful fishing. She is powered by twin 300 horsepower Yamahas to get you out and back quickly.
This McKee has a T-top over the center console with overhead storage box, rocket launchers, and Grand Slam outriggers. The helm is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, Lenco trim tab control, Yamaha controls and gauges, Raymarine GPS, Garmin fish finder, Icom VHF Radio, CD player, and Danforth compass. The wide helm seat/leaning post features tackle storage and live well.
The large cockpit has lots of room and is equipped for serious fishing with Taco Grand Slam outriggers, rocket launchers, flush mount rod holders, transom rod holders, prep station with cutting board, large forward in-deck storage box, and four lockable storage boxes with room for rod storage. Other cockpit features include a recessed bow rail, pop-up cleats, coaming bolsters, transom door, and swim/dive ladder.
Power is provided by twin 300-hp Yamaha HPDI engines with stainless steel props. A Continental dual axle trailer is included for transport and storage. A full mooring and engine cover provides storage protection. If you are looking for a serious fisherman that is well equipped, well maintained, and ready to fish now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this turn-key ready 28’ McKee Craft center console.
- Beam: 9.11 Max Draft: 2.0 Max Bridge Clearance: 10. Displacement: 55000
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel: 270
- Deep Cockpit Forward Coaming Bolsters Forward Fish Box Four Lockable Fish Boxes with Room for Rod Storage Recessed Bow Rail Pop-Up Cleats Four Flush-mount Rod Holders Five Transom Mount Rod Holders Tackle Storage Prep Station with Cutting Board Transom Bench Seat
- Center Console
- T-Top with Three-Sided Enclosure Overhead Storage Box Grand Slam Outriggers Rocket Launchers Helm Seat/Leaning Post with Live Well
- Raymarine C12 GPS Garmin 188C Fish Finder Icom M402S VHF Radio Danforth Compass CD Player Yamaha 704 Controls Yamaha Tachometers Yamaha Fuel Management System Yamaha Trip / Speed / Battery Displays Overhead Storage
- Deck & Hull
- Power Blue Hull No Bottom Paint Dry Stored Full Mooring and Engine Cover Anchor with 8'Chain and 200' Rode Anchor Locker Transom Door Swim/Dive Ladder
- Twin 300-hp Yamaha Engines Continental Dual Axle Trailer Lenco Trim Tabs Stainless Steel Propellers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.