- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Marine Trader 44 is a spacious trawler designed for comfortable cruising. She comes with flybridge with full enclosure, sun deck, cockpit, a roomy salon, and two staterooms. There’s space for everyone and everything. There are three heating/AC zones. Looking for a live-aboard, this 44' trawler has the features and space to serve you well.
The flybridge features full canvas and Eisenglass enclosure. The starboard helm has captain's chair. Forward and rear facing guest seating fills the bridge. There is large sun deck with mast and boom. A few step down is the open cockpit with access to the wide side decks. The cockpit has room for fishing or enjoying your time in a deck chair. It features a teak railing, transom door leading to the swim platform. Doors on either side lead inside to the salon.
The salon is open with full teak paneling and trim with parquet flooring. A large L-shaped settee with dining table is starboard with lower helm station forward. Port side we have additional seating with desk forward overlooking the galley. The galley is down and is equipped with teak cabinets, solid surface countertop, stainless steel double sink, four-burner range with oven, stand-up refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, and teak & holly sole.
There are two staterooms. The master aft stateroom has island berth, night stand, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and cockpit access door. The ensuite head compartment has vanity, toilet, and shower stall. The guest stateroom is forward with v-berth, under berth storage, storage shelves, and hanging locker. The guest head is starboard with toilet, vanity, and shower. The accommodations are roomy, comfortable, and private.
Peddler II is equipped with 120-hp Ford Lehman diesel engines that provides long-lasting, dependable, and economical power. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass forward and swim platform aft. Peddler II is a full featured trawler with room to spare, is well equipped, has been well-maintained, and is ready to cruise. A titled live-aboard slip in Marathon is available separately with the sail of this vessel. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 44' Marine Trader.
- Displacement: 33000
- Total Power: 120
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 200
- Master Aft Cabin with Teak Interior, Island Berth, Night Stand, Hanging Locker, Cockpit Access Door, and Ensuite Head with Shower Open Salon with L-shaped Settee, Dining Table, Lower Helm, Desk, Large Windows, and Two Side Entry Doors Galley is Down, Port Side Guest Cabin Forward with V-Berth, Under-berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Guest Head Starboard with Shower
- Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Stainless Steel Double Sink Four-Burner Range with Oven Stand-up Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Oven Teak & Holly Sole
- Bridge & Sun Deck
- Open Bridge Bimini Top Full Enclosure Forward Helm Starboard Companion Seating Port Side Guest Seating Aft Open Sundeck Radar Mast Mast & Boom
- Uniden Solara VHF Radio Furuno R030 Depth Finder
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Wide Side Decks with Salon Doors Cockpit with Aft Cabin Access Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 120-hp Ford Lehman Diesel Engines 7.5 kW Onan genset
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.