(LOCATION: Cape Cod, MA) This affordable Carver 32 Montego is designed for family fun with roomy interior and lots of on-deck space. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 32' Carver is ready to accommodate. There's room throughout the boat, inside and out, for all your friends and family.
On deck we start at the top with an open cockpit with bimini top with full helm enclosure. Seating includes a contoured helm seat and a port side companion lounge. To keep your guests refreshed there's a handy wet bar behind the helm seat. Extra wide cockpit has room for casual seating, sun bathing, or fishing. A transom walk-through gives access to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder and H&C shower. Sliding cockpit door gives entry to the salon.
The open salon features a full galley, settee, and convertible dinette. The galley features upper and lower cabinets, stainless steel sink, two-burner stove, microwave oven, and Norcold refrigerator/freezer. There are two cabins. The forward cabin features an offset double berth, drawer and shelf storage, and hanging locker. The head compartment is starboard with a mirrored vanity with sink, Raritan head, and a shower stall. The mid-cabin provides an additional double berth and the dinette converts to a third double berth when needed.
Power is provided by twin Mercruiser 260-hp engines designed for long-lasting dependable and economical performance. Mechanical features include air conditioning, water heater, and anchor with windlass. Priced to sell this 32' Carver makes for a very affordable summer getaway. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver Montego.
- Displacement: 13000
- Total Power: 260
- Fuel: 192 Fresh Water: 92 Holding: 20
- Forward Cabin with Offset Double Berth and Hanging Locker Mid-cabin Double Berth Convertible Dinette Salon Settee Full Galley Enclosed Head Compartment with Raritan Head, Vanity, Shower Stall
- Upper and Lower Cabinets Stainless Steel Sink Two-Burner Stove Microwave Oven Under-counter Refrigerator
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Full Enclosure Contoured Helm Seat Guest Lounge Wet Bar
- GPS/Chart Plotter 16-mile Radar Depth Finder Fish Finder VHF Radio Compass Hour Meter Engine Synchronizer Trim Tabs Full Gauges
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor and Windlass Searchlight Transom Door Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Transom Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 260-hp Mercruiser Engines Halon Fire Suppression Air Conditioning Holding Tank with Macerator 30-amp Shore Power Two Batteries Battery Charger Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.