- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Ruskin FL) The Endeavour 38 Sloop has classic style and luxurious accommodations. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this 38' Endeavour is ready to accommodate. She features large cockpit and upscale teak interior with two private staterooms.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top, parameter seating, teak trim, and custom fold-away teak table. Electronic equipment includes Raymarine C80 Display with GPS, chart plotter, and radar, Raymarine ST60 wind, speed, and depth displays, Raymarine 7001+ auto pilot, and Icom 502 VHF radio with Command Mic at helm. She has stainless steel rigging with roller furling main sail and 130% genoa. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 40-hp diesel engine.
The spacious interior is great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. Dual AC units maintain interior comfort. It has upgraded upholstery and new headliner. When you come below you find a large facing settees with centerline drop-leaf dining table. Aft to port is a nav station with chart table, electronics and electrical controls. Starboard is a full galley aft with lots of counter space, three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, top-loading refrigerator/freezer, and stainless steel double sink.
This Endeavour features two private staterooms. The forward stateroom features v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, shelving, and private head. The aft stateroom has double berth, under-berth storage, shelf and drawer storage, hanging lockers, and en suite head with vanity and shower.
This is a beautiful Endeavour with striking interior, classic design and flawless craftsmanship. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 38' Endeavour.
- Displacement: 17700
- Total Power: 40
- Fuel: 34 Fresh Water: 72
- Teak interior with teak & holly sole. Upgraded upholstery with new headliner. Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, 19" Flat Screen TV, Hanging Locker, Bulkhead Storage, and Private Head with Vanity and Shower Open Salon with Facing Settees, Centerline Drop-Leaf Table, Nav Station with Chart Table, and Full Galley Aft Cabin with Double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Lockers, Drawer and Shelf Storage, and Private Head with Vanity and Shower
- Galley to Starboard Ample Counter Space Stainless Steel Double Sink Three-Burner Range with Oven Built-in Microwave Oven Top-Loading Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Parameter Seating with Teak Trim Dual Deck Lockers Walk-Through Transom Edson Pedestal Helm Stainless Steel Wheel Ritchie 5" Compass Custom Teak Fold-away Table
- Raymarine C80 Display with GPS, Chart Plotter, and Radar Raymarine ST60 Tridata with Wind, Speed, and Depth Displays Raymarine 7001+ Auto Pilot Icom 502 VHF Radio with Command Mic at Helm 19" Vizio Flat Screen TV in Forward Cabin 26" Sharp Flat Screen TV in Salon Kenwood AM/FM/CD Sirius Compatible Stereo Six Interior Speakers with Master Control Switch Two Cockpit Speakers
- Sails & Rigging
- There are two main cockpit winches for the head sail which are Barient 2 speed model 32 which are complimented by both inboard/deck mounted sail tracks and rail mounted sail tracks with multiple blocks. All sail handling lines are led to the cockpit for both the main and headsail. There is a third cockpit winch dedicated to mainsail furling and deployment. There are two additional auxiliary winches mounted on the mast and two spare halyards (one internal, one external) for mast maintenance and adding an asymmetrical Genoa headsail. There are three spare blocks mounted on mast base. Original Sails Roller Furling Main 130% Genoa Stainless Steel Rigging
- Deck & Hull
- Windlass has double gypsy (chain on port side and rope on starboard side) with anchor locker split to avoid entanglement of anchor lines during deployment. Two 35# CQR Anchors Seawolf Windlass with Foot Control Bottom Paint and Zincs - 2010 Bottom Cleaned Monthly 9'2" Alliance Rigid Bottom Inflatable 5-hp Nissan 2-Stroke Engine Stainless Steel Davits Custom Canvas
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Shore power is provided through dual 30 amp cords via a 240V 50 amp splitter. One 30 amp cord powers onboard air conditioning and the other provides 110VAC power for the inverter/charger and shore power functions while docked. 40-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine Three-Blade Propeller Mermaid 12k BTU Air Conditioner Mermaid 16k BTU Air Conditioner Raritan Water Heater Dual 30-amp Shore Power Connections Heart Freedom Marine 25 Battery Charger Link 2000 R Monitor/Regulator Four Group 31 Deep Cycle Batteries Two Group 27 Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.