- 57 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BOAT SLIP AVAILABLE ~ SELLER WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR EAST COAST FLORIDA WATERFRONT CONDO
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) This spectacular Jefferson 57 Pilothouse is a blue water motor yacht with the versatility needed for coastal cruising. She features a flybridge, sun deck, cockpit, pilothouse, large open salon, and two large staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with hinged radar arch, bimini top, and Eisenglass enclosure. The forward helm station has centerline helm with twin Pompanette helm seats and a full complement of electronics. Aft of the arch is an open-air guest lounge with table, wet bar, and refrigerator. Plenty of room to entertain and relax. There is deck space behind the bridge for a dinghy and davit. Stairs lead below to the covered cockpit with transom door, swim platform, and freshwater shower. A sealed hatch opens for direct access to the pilothouse. Wing doors lead from the bridge to wide side decks and forward via the Portuguese bridge to a large foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, anchor & windlass, and bow seating.
The interior is bright and airy with large windows and blinds, maple woodwork, birdseye maple accents, teak sole throughout, and room to roam. The center point is a spacious pilothouse with lower helm with Stidd captain's chair. From the pilothouse side doors provide access to the side decks and Portuguese bridge, stairs lead up to the flybridge and down to the staterooms, with the galley and salon just a few short steps to the rear. The well-equipped galley features maple cabinets, dark granite counter tops, stainless steel double sink, three-burner electric cook top with microwave oven above and convection oven below, side-by-side Sub Zero refrigerator & freezer, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, trash compactor, and ample counter space. It's a galley that is designed to be used and enjoyed. The salon features a cream-colored leather sofa, a drop-leaf inlaid maple dining table with chairs, large overstuffed recliner, and two easy chairs. A custom wet bar with maple cabinets, granite counter, sink, refrigerated wine cabinet, ice maker, and 42" plasma TV make entertaining easy. A sliding door aft accesses the cockpit when it's time for a brandy and cigar.
Below are two spacious staterooms in an area normally designated for three. The forward guest stateroom features queen berth, under-berth storage, dresser, flat screen TV, hanging locker, and private head access. The guest/day head has dual entry with Vacu-flush toilet, mirrored vanity with sink, and stall shower. The master stateroom is amidships with island king berth, dresser, credenza with mirror, large hanging locker, flat screen TV, and en suite head compartment with Vacu-flush toilet, mirrored vanity with sink, and tub with shower.
Equipped with upper and lower helm stations the Jefferson 57 Pilothouse offers versatility of operation depending on weather and personal choice. Each helm has a full complement of electronics and controls. Lower Helm is equipped with: Northstar 6000i GPS / Chart Plotter, Raymarine RL80C Display with 4-kW Open Array Radar, Raymarine ST6000+ Auto Pilot, Raymarine RN300 GPS, Raymarine Tri-Data Displays, Raymarine VHF Radio and Hailer, Wesmar Stabilizer Control, VDO Rudder Indicator, and Windlass Control. The Upper Helm features: Raymarine GN300 GPS / Chart Plotter, Raymarine ST6000+ Auto Pilot, Raymarine RN300 GPS, Raymarine Tri-Data Displays, Raymarine L1250 Echo Sounder, Raymarine Digital Compass, Raymarine VHF Radio and Hailer, Wesmar Stabilizer Control, VDO Rudder Indicator, and Windlass Control.
This 57' Jefferson Pilothouse motor yacht is powered by twin Detroit Diesel 825-hp turbo-charged engines designed for long-lasting, economical, and dependable performance. Cruise at 18 knots at 4 GPH. Wesmar stabilizers offer safe ride in any weather, bow thruster aids in low speed maneuvers, the Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power, 4-zone Cruiseair HAC maintains interior comfort, the Village Marine water maker provides fresh water, a 20-gallon water heater insures hot water, and the clothes washer & dryer extends your wardrobe for longer cruising. This exceptional 57' motor yacht offers trawler-like space and comfort for any length cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a private showing.
- Displacement: 57500
- Total Power: 825 Cruising Speed: 18-20 knots
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 75
- Pilothouse and Salon
- Maple interior with birdseye maple accents, teak sole, granite counter tops, and four-zone HAC. Spacious Pilothouse with Centerline Helm Stidd Captain's Chair Large Windows for Excellent View and Natural Light Side Deck Access with Portuguese Bridge Stairway Up to Flybridge Companionway Below to Staterooms Walk-through to Salon L-Shaped Lounge with Dining Table Open Salon with Galley Forward and Seating Area Aft White Leather Sofa Overstuffed Recliner Two Easy Chairs Drop-Leaf Dining Table with Chairs Wet Bar with Ice Maker Refrigerated Wine Storage Pioneer 42" Plasma TV Matching convertible sofa available but not currently included
- The galley is designed and equipped for real cooking. Maple Cabinets Custom Granite Counter Tops Stainless Steel Double Sink Fisher Paykel Drawer Style Dishwasher Trash Compactor Three-Burner Electric Cook Top Convection Oven Overhead Microwave Oven Side-by-Side Sub Zero Refrigerator & Freezer
- There are two large staterooms for overnight and extended cruises. A laundry with washer & dryer extends the wardrobe, letting you pack less. The Guest Stateroom is located forward with Queen Berth, Custom Mattress, Flat Screen TV, Hanging Locker, Dresser, and Private Access to Guest/Day Head Compartment Guest/Day Head with VacuFlush Toilet, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall The Master Stateroom is located amidships with Custom Burl Ceiling, Island King Berth, Custom Mattress, Flat Screen TV, Large Hanging Locker, Dresser, and En Suite Head Compartment with Tub/Shower
- Flybridge with Aft Deck
- There's ample room on the bridge for relaxing, entertaining, or dining. Open Flybridge with Hinged Radar Arch Bimini Top with Eisenglass Enclosure Centerline Helm with Ship's Wheel Full Electronics and Controls Twin Pompanette Helm Seats Bridge Wet Bar with Refrigerator Open-air Lounge Seating Aft Wing Doors for Side Deck Access Spacious Aft Deck with Dinghy Davit Room for Sun Bathing
- Electronics & Navigation
- Eight station intercom system for whole vessel communication. Multiple TV and sound systems. Upper and Lower Helm Stations offer versatility of operation regardless of weather. Upper Helm: Raymarine GN300 GPS / Chart Plotter Raymarine ST6000+ Auto Pilot Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine Tri-Data Displays Wind - Speed - Depth Raymarine L1250 Echo Sounder Raymarine Digital Compass Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine Hailer Wesmar Stabilizer Control VDO Rudder Indicator Windlass Control Lower Helm: Northstar 6000i GPS / Chart Plotter Raymarine RL80C Display with 4-kW Open Array Radar Raymarine ST6000+ Auto Pilot Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine Tri-Data Displays Wind - Speed - Depth Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine Hailer Wesmar Stabilizer Control VDO Rudder Indicator Windlass Control
- Deck & Hull
- With spacious foredeck, wide side decks, covered cockpit, and huge bridge there's room bow to stern for a wide range of activities. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Fender Racks ACR Remote Control Searchlight 60# Plow Anchor with Roller Simpson Lawrence Windlass with Remote Spacious Foredeck with Lounge Seating Wide Side Decks with Pilothouse and Bridge Access Portuguese Bridge Cockpit with Hardtop Transom Door and Swim Platform Caribe dinghy with 40-hp Yamaha
- Mechanical & Electrical
- This 57' MY has all the features needed for a successful cruise. Her large engine room provides easy access to all components. Twin Detroit Diesel 825-hp Turbo-charged Engines Hynautic Engine Controls Wesmar Bow Thruster Cruiseair 4-Zone HAC Village Marine Watermaker 20-gallon Water Heater VacuFlush Heads with Holding Tank Westerbeke 15-kW Generator with Sound Shield 50-amp Shore Power with Three Cords Glendinning Cable Master 50-amp Battery Charger Heart Interface 3000-watt Inverter CO and Gas Detectors Custom Engine Room & Transom Cameras
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.