- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
(LOCATION: Crystal River FL) The Hatteras 45 Convertible is a classic sports fisherman with high foredeck, sweeping sheer line, and low free board cockpit. Solid construction and good handling made the Hatteras 45 a tournament favorite. She comes with a flybridge with hard top, spacious cockpit, open salon, full galley, two staterooms and heads. There’s room for everyone and everything whether you are fishing or cruising.
The flybridge features hard top, radar arch, and rocket launchers. The centerline helm has captain chair and is in need of an electronics upgrade. A ladder leads below to the cockpit. The 125 square foot cockpit features cockpit controls, a prep station, flush mount rod holders, and transom door. Outriggers are available.
The salon is bright, open, and classic teak. There’s room for relaxing or entertaining. A companionway leads below to the galley and staterooms. Moving below we enter the starboard galley. Teak cabinets above and below provide ample counter, cabinet, and drawer space for all your kitchen necessities.
There are two staterooms. The guest stateroom is forward with upper and lower bunks, dresser, hanging locker, and guest head compartment with shower. The master stateroom is port side and features twin berths with under berth storage, nightstand, hanging locker, and ensuite head with vanity and shower.
This Hatteras 46 Convertible is equipped with twin 8V71TI Detroit Diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power. This Hatteras is as original as you will find on the market. She can be restored to 1968 standards or retrofitted to today’s standards and still maintain her classic good looks. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Spacious salon with an L-shaped settee to starboard Two easy chairs and chart table port side Built-in teak cabinets forward with entertainment center Galley down to starboard Master stateroom port side with twin berths, night stand, hangling locker, and en suite head Guest/Day Head to starboard Guest stateroom forward with V-berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker
- Upper and lower teak cabinets Solid surface counter top Stainless steel sink Three-burner range with oven Refrigerator/freezer
- Open flybridge with hard top Centerline helm Captain's chair Guest Seating forward
- Spacious cockpit Cockpit controls Prep station Tackle center
- Displacement: 37000
- Fuel: 650 Fresh Water: 130
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.