- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 351 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sarasota FL) The Rampage 28 Sportsman is a beefy 28-footer with 11-foot beam. The 28 Sportsman features an 80 square foot cockpit and more cabin space than boats of her size. Twin Chrysler inboards provide dependable performance. Boat was freshly bottom painted, oil changed and engines tuned in May 2012.
The open cockpit features teak trim, six rod holders, rod racks, large bait well, Igloo coolers, and transom door. Everything you need and room to fish. Wide walk around allow easy access to foredeck with bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass.
Helm and companion seating are under cover with bimini, wraparound windshield, and side curtains. The helm station is equipped with Garmin color chart plotter / fish finder, Lowarance B&W chart plotter / fish finder, Ritchie compass, and Raymarine VHF radio.
Below is a roomy cabin with v-berth and flip-up pilot berth providing accommodations for three people. A compact but competent galley has a solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink, Kenyon two-burner stove, and a Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer. The enclosed head has vanity with sink and stand-up shower. The comfortable interior has more than enough room and accommodations for overnight and weekend fishing trips.
This Rampage is powered by twin 270-hp Chrysler engines designed for long-lasting and dependable performance. She is well equipped, well maintained and ready fish. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this affordable sports fisherman.
- Displacement: 8200
- Total Power: 270
- Fuel: 240 Fresh Water: 25 Holding: 20
- Comfortable accommodations for overnight fishing trips. Three Berths Compact Galley Enclosed Head with Shower
- Compact galley for fresh fish dinner. Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Kenyon Two-Burner Alcohol Stove Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Large cockpit has ample room for comfortable fishing. Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Side and Mooring Curtains Oversize Helm and Companion Seating Teak Trim 80 Square Foot Cockpit Large Bait Well Six Rod Holders Transom Door
- Garmin 440S Color Chart Plotter / Fish Finder Lowrance X70 B&W Chart Plotter / Fish Finder Raymarine 53 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Danforth Anchor and Rode Spare Anchor Wraparound Windshield with Wipers Remote Spotlight/Floodlight Nav and Deck Lights Igloo Coolers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Professionally maintained with complete records. Twin 270-hp Chrysler 351 Engines Engine Synchronizer Bennett Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Spare Propellers 30-amp Shore Power Two Batteries Battery Charger Bilge Blower Three Bilge Pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.