- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 IB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
(LOCATION: Lighthouse Point FL) This 35' Carver 355 Motor Yacht features a large flybridge, aft deck, large open salon, and two staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water, a weekend getaway, a cruise to the islands, or plan to live aboard this 35' Carver is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top and full enclosure. The centerline helm station is well equipped. Seating consists of captain chair and companion seat at the helm with guest lounge forward of the helm station. There's more room a few steps down with the enclosed aft deck. It features a hard top with new enclosure, room for casual seating or dining, wet bar with ice maker, Magma grill, wing doors to the side decks, and stairway to the extended swim platform. There is plenty of room to relax or entertain. The swim platform features transom shower, dinghy chocks, transom locker, and boarding ladder. Wing doors on the aft deck provide access to the side decks and allow easy movement forward to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, fender racks, and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The carpeted salon is bright, airy, and inviting. As you enter the salon you find a large settee port side with an easy chair and entertainment center starboard with TV with VCR and AM/FM/CD stereo. The galley is forward to port and features upper & lower cabinets, a full-size refrigerator/freezer, electric range with oven, built-in microwave oven, spacesaver coffee maker, and solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink. Across from the galley is booth style dinette that seats four and converts to sleep two.
There are two staterooms. The forward guest stateroom features an offset double berth, bedside bureau, hanging locker, and guest head. The guest/day head is to starboard with access from galley or guest stateroom. The master aft cabin has double berth with two hanging lockers, flat screen TV, and ensuite head with shower stall.
Annie is powered by twin 320-hp Crusader 454 IB engines designed for long-lasting dependable performance. Mechanical features include Kohler generator and two reverse cycle HAC units. She is well equipped, well maintained and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver 355 Motor Yacht.
Great Live-aboard at an affordable price
- Displacement: 23400
- Total Power: 320
- Fuel: 318 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 36
- Open Salon with Carpeting, Window Treatments, Custom Sleep Sofa, Easy Chair, and Entertainment Center with Big Screen TV Full Galley down with Booth-Style Dinette Forward Guest Stateroom with Offset Double Berth, Storage Shelf, Dresser, and Hanging Locker Guest/Day Head Compartment with Dual Access Master Aft Stateroom with Double Berth, Under-berth Storage, Hanging Locker, Flat Screen TV, and Ensuite Head with Shower Stall Custom Sette sofa in salon creme leather 9/07 Vessel sleeps a total of nine.
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Stainless Steel Sink Built-in Microwave Oven Three-Burner Range with Oven Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer (New 10/09)
- Bridge and Aft Deck
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top Full Enclosure ( Sunbrella ) Centerline Helm Captain's Chair Double-wide Companion Seat Forward Guest Seating Aft Deck with Hardtop Full Enclosure (New and in Storage) Wet Bar with Ice Maker Magma BBQ Grill Room for Casual Seating or Dining Wing Doors to Side Decks Stairway to Swim Platform
- Raytheon R10xx Fastscan 24-mile Radar Raytheon GPS/chart plotter Raytheon VHF Radio Lowrance Depth Sounder - Fish Finder Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Recent bottom paint and new zincs. ( 3/09 ) Wide side deck walkway for easy dockage . All side windows pulled & recalked Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor & Roller Windlass Spot Light Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Dinghy Chocks Storage Locker Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp Crusaders 454 IB Engines RWC with 970 Hours ( Valve Jobs 2008 both motors ) Reverse Cycle HAC ( New 10/07 ) Water Heater ( New 10/07 ) Kohler 6.5kW Generator with 400 Hours 50-amp Shore Power Needs ( 1 ) Fuel Tank ( Leaking )
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Salesman's Notes
- Rating 1 - 10 10 Highest ( 7 ) " Try $ 53 K "
- Additional Information
- Owner say's Boat must go " NOW " Illness forces sale Steal it !!!